Tink's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG 4TH PAGE!!!!!!!

Mini update: Mitch evolved! He evolved into a hitodetchi! Hitodetchi's pretty okay, but that mean's he is a bad care :angry: . I really want him to evolve into a young mametchi tomorrow so bad! Here's a pic:

036.jpg

Hehe it's snowing!

It's not snowing where I am, though; it's raining -_-

-Tinky-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Mitch evolved! He evolved into a Nikatchi! I'm so sad though because I still didn't get a young mametchi! I never got a young mametchi ever! Well, at least Nikatchi is really cute, and I didn't get a really ugly character.

017-5.jpg

Oh yeah, he has his new sun glasses on. Lookin' good, Mitch!

Mitch: neon green

*blushes*

Here's another pic of him:

018-5.jpg

It bugs me that the only item a teen can play with is a ball, and I think a plant too.

Okay, on to Holly now! I'm really starting to worry my tama-go is glitched because Holly has not been aging for the past few days, because she's still 3 years old. When will she turn 4?!?! There has also been nothing new at the shop for about 5 days now, so I think for some reason it's like she's paused or something? This is off-topic, but if anyone knows why this is happening, please PM me. Okay, well that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hey everyone! Mitch just finished taking his shower, and he just had a corn-dog. About an hour ago, there was a turkey at the store, so I bought it, and we are having it for Christmas dinner! He is still awake, and we are just skimming through some posts on tamatalk. Now with Holly, I think the problem is when I change the time, that somehow messes it up. So, luckily now that it's the weekends, I won't have to change the time anymore, and hopefully Holly will start aging.

Yeah, I've been 3 for like 5 days now. Mitch's gonna be gone by the time I get married!

It's okay Holly, hopefully my theory will work.

It better.

ANYWAY, I tried to go on tamatown, but it wasn't working. It's a shame, because I wanted to take pictures of Holly's house, and her outfit I got her. I really hope it's up and running tomorrow.

Oh, yeah, my outfit is so cute!

I already told them that!

Oh.

but yeah, it is really cute!

I know, right!

totally!

-Tinky-

Hello and happy weekends! I woke up at around 9:00, and Holly was already awake- Mitch was still sleeping. She had 2 empty hungry hearts, and 1 empty happy heart. I fed her some pork and beans, then for breakfast a muffin. She also turned 4! Anyway, Mitch woke up at 10:00, and I gave him sausage. There was a pear at the store, so I bought it. Later on today, there were finally new items at Holly's store! After, I went on tamatown, but it still wasn't working :angry: . Then, I picked up some poop from Mitch. Now, they are just bouncing around. For lunch, Holly will be eating at Sebritchi's restaurant, just as a little birthday treat.

Yay!!!!!!

Lucky

You can have a cheeseburger for lunch, okay Mitch?

Yay!!

What kind of items are at Sebritchi's store?

Mexican food, like a burrito or tacos.

Cool! I'm so excited!

Me too! Mm, cheeseburger!

Mexican food is so better

It is not! A cheeseburger is better!

Mexican food!

Cheeseburger!

STOP fighting!

*stop's fighting*

Okay well that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello thanks for 600 views! Anyway, here are just some pics:

017-6.jpg

Holly went to Sebritchi's store for lunch.

018-6.jpg

Holly liked the churros, so she got them.

019-5.jpg

Sebritchi giving her her order

020-4.jpg

She was happy

021-4.jpg

Halfway done

022-3.jpg

Finally she ate it

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg
025-1.jpg

-Tinky-

Hello! It's snowing outside! I can't wait to build a snowman. I don't really like snow much, but you can't have a Christmas without snow, can you? Yesterday tamatown was finally working! So, Holly went on and she just walked around town and did some shopping.

001-27.jpg

This is her in her room with her outfit on!(wow a lot of "her's" in that sentence)

002-24.jpg

She went to the store and got a square cushion for her apartment.

003-23.jpg

Then, she played flower pots with Lovitchi!

004-20.jpg

Anyway, I hated how my v2, with Mitch on it didn't have a key chain. So, I did a little tama-surgery, and took the key chain off my v4.5, and put it on my v2. Now he has a key chain!

005-19.jpg

You can see the key chain if you look closely

Anyway, last night I brought Holly and Mitch to got Christmas shopping, where I bought some gifts for friends and family. When we got there, Holly fell asleep, and later on, so did Mitch. At around 10:00 I got home, and when I checked on Mitch, the screen was blank. It must have been out of battery, but it was odd how it didn't show the OUT OF BATTERY sign first. Oh well, I sadly had to wait until this morning when I was begging my mom to go to the battery store, and she finally said she got me batteries for Christmas, and I could just open them right now and put one in my tama. I can't believe she actually got me batteries for Christmas, but it all worked out well. Sadly, since Mitch has been out of battery all night, he probably won't evolve until Tuesday. This morning, when I woke up at 9:30, Holly was awake, so I gave her a doughnut for breakfast. I also connected Mitch with a girl v2, who is an Ichigotchi named Luna(it's from Harry Potter, I know). Okay, that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hey guys, bad news. While I was over my friend's house today, I dropped my tama-go. I got it working again, but when the egg popped up on the screen, I accidently pressed RESET. I was very sad because Holly was gone. We had a funeral, and I wrote a little speech:

Holly, you have been here for so long, and I wished you would have stayed longer. I was depressed when you had to leave, but you will always be in my heart. I will remember you forever, and I hope you're having a nice time in tamagotchi heaven. Rest in Peace Holly.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but I finally decided to hatch another tama-egg. It was a girl, and I named her Violet in memory of Holly the Violetchi. I kind of feel like she's Holly's daughter, for some reason.

023-2.jpg

Violet

024-2.jpg

Violet close-up

After an hour's wait, she evolved into a belltchi.

025-2.jpg

I really hope as an adult she will turn into a Lovitchi. It's a bummer all my food's gone now, and I don't have any money. I did manage to get some, though, and I bought some food. It still feels lonely without Holly, and I hope Violet can fill up the hole in my heart :( :( :( :(

Well, my brother also started up his tama-go today since I was all glum, and it was a boy named Rudolph. I'm hoping they can marry, or at least become good friends.

Anyway, Mitch is just taking a bath, and Violet should be going to bed soon. Tomorrow I don't want the time to mess up again, so I will turn the sound off, and keep Violet in my locker, and just check her anytime I can. I know this post is really depressing, but the next post(tomorrow after school) will hopefully be better.

-Tinky-

Ohla! Random greeting. Mitch and Violet are just bouncing around on their screen. Violet wants to go on tamatown so bad. Speaking of Violet, I brought her to school today. I just kept her in my locker, so I couldn't check on her much. Before I left in a hurry for homeroom(the late bell rang), I quickly checked on Violet and she had woken up. I got to check on her again to put my things away for lunch, and she had a few empty hungry and happy hearts, and 1 poop. I cleaned up the poop, and fed her as much as I could before I had to go. BTW, for lunch I had a sandwich, with lots of mayo on it, because I love mayo, and a roll and ice cream. It was good. Anyway, I was nearly late for reading afterwards, so I couldn't check on her then. Then, after math I checked on her, and she had a cavity(which I quickly took care of)! Finally, school was over, and I got to take care of everything on the bus- I was all sweaty because we just had gym. I had loads of homework, which I finally finished at 5:00(5:04 to be precise).

Violet:violet

Can I go on tamatown now?

I'm almost done with my log, you can go on when I'm done.

I wish I could go on tamatown :(

It's okay, your version is just as good as Violet's.

When will I evolve?

Probably tomorrow morning.

*moans*

Oh, and that just reminded me: Violet will be evolving in about an hour! If I get shelltchi, I am going to be so mad! I always get shelltchi! Okay, well that's all for now, see ya next post!

-Tinky-

Mini update: Violet evolved! It's pretty obvious, she evolved into a shelltchi.

017-7.jpg

There's her taking a shower

If you haven't noticed, I printed out a new faceplate-I got it from a post on tama-talk. I forgot who posted it, but whoever did, thanks so much it looks really cool! Here's another pic I found on my 3Ds from a long time ago.

020-5.jpg

It's Maxie's dad! If you read my very first post ever on this log, you can see his name was Yoshi. This was around Halloween because, obviously, there's a pumpkin next to him. I can't believe I found this pic-I was just viewing them, and I knew Maxie wasn't born until right after Halloween, so it must've been his dad. Anyway, another important announcement. I was just thinking about my familitchi, and thought maybe I could start it up again. I'm not exactly sure if I will log the familitchi, I'm still thinking about it. But, if I do, I'll probably post about them tomorrow, maybe today but I'm not making any promises. Well, I said this was a mini-update, but now that I think about it, it's really not lol.

-Tinky-

Hello peeps! Today when I came home from school, I set the time back to normal time on my v2. After a minute, Mitch evolved! He evolved into....................................................................

A pochitchi! This is the first time a ever got one, so he's pretty cool!

009-12.jpg

That's his Christmas card.

010-8.jpg

Later on today, Mitch put on some her gel-he grew a full head of hair.

Okay so me, the Bailey family, Mitch, and Violet are all sitting around the computer. Yes, I started my familitchi, but I'm not going to log about it because three tamas in 1 log is a lot of work! Plus, that work will be topped on another pile of work-schoolwork. It could just overflow. Speaking of schoolwork, I still need to study for my soc. studies test tomorrow. Anyway, Violet should be evolving pretty soon, and I want her to be a Lovitchi so bad! Well, I really have nothing to WAIT! VIOLET EVOLVED JUST RIGHT NOW! Ugh, she evolved into a ringotchi. I'm so mad, just like I told you I would be. Okay I'll post pics of her next post.

-Tinky-

Hello! I think I'll be on tamatalk all day, because it's thunder storming outside. It actually stopped for a little bit, but there's still lightning strikes and it thunders really loud every ten seconds. You'd think at this time of year it would be snowing. Anyway, nothing really happened when I took Violet to school. Every time I checked on her, she had 1 poop. Yeah, so now we are just hanging out. Yesterday I think a while after I posted, Luna connected with Mitch again, and she had a love potion! So, they will be marrying soon, and I really want a girl really bad. I've had boys 4 times, and only girls 1 time-if you remember it was April. He's still 4, and Luna's 3, so they can marry tomorrow. I also figured out the best money-making game for the v2- slot, which is now my favorite game. The most you can get is 900 points!! Now I have 3,300 XD.

Moving on to Violet-I renovated yesterday so she had a fireplace. Today after school I took her to the park but nobody was there! Oh well, maybe next time. Here's also the pic I promised.

003-25.jpg

Violet

I'm still working on her Christmas card, and I should have it made by next post. Here's some more pics.

001-28.jpg

Mitch having him some Apple pie for dessert

002-26.jpg

Mitch brushing his teeth

Ooh it stopped thundering and now the sun just came out! Woohoo!

-Tinky-

Hello! Mitch married! He married Luna, and they had a baby girl!

007-16.jpg

Here's the family Christmas card

I'm still not sure what to name her, but if you guys have any ideas you can PM me-I'm always looking for suggestions. So Mitch should leave her on Christmas eve. Violet has just turned 4 today, and right now she is taking her shower. It would we awesome if she married tomorrow, so then her kid would be born on Christmas day.

This is totally off the subject but today is the first day of winter! Also tomorrow is the last day of school and then it's Christmas break!!! Woohoo!

Here's some more pics:

003-25.jpg

This is supposed to be Violet's Christmas card, but apparently the effects I added had not shown up. Hopefully it will appear soon, so you might see it, I'm not sure.

005-20.jpg

This is sort of Mitch's wedding present. I gave him tools

006-18.jpg

He really liked it

Thanks for 700 views!

-Tinky-

Hello people! I just found out an awesome name for Mitch's daughter. Since tomorrow Mitch will leave, and tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I thought I could name her Evie. So now her name is officially Evie! I just left Violet in my school bag all day, but she was fine. We pretty much partied all of the school day, since it's the last day of school until break and all. Violet also turned 5, but the date place still isn't open. Here's some pics.

001-29.jpg

Yesterday I let Violet roam around tamatown or her own. She made a friend, bought an outfit, and played some games.

I want to go there all the time!

Yea tamatown is pretty cool.

002-27.jpg

Usually I don't have enough points to buy a music player, but since I play slot all the time now, I had enough! So I bought it and Mitch really liked it.

I listened to Someone Like You by Adele. It was pure awesomeness.

Since this is the last post of you, why don't you say some words to the viewers before we wrap things up?

Okay-I'm going to miss posting on tamatalk so bad! Bye to all the viewers(yeah I have a lot of fans), and I hope Evie will be good for you all.

-Tinky-

Last edited by a moderator:
So much things have happened! Well, Violet got married, and Mitch left Evie.

So, let's start out with Evie. She woke up at 8:00.

019-7.jpg
020-6.jpg

After naming her I starting caring for her.

021-5.jpg

Evie eating

022-4.jpg

Evie gets sick

023-3.jpg

After I gave her medicine

024-3.jpg

Evie playing jump

She hasn't evolved yet, so right now she is just hanging out.

Now onto Violet. She got married at about 8:30 when I saw the date place was open.

025-3.jpg

Woohoo the date place is open!

026-2.jpg

Going to the date place

Continued next post

Last post continued^

027.jpg

When she got there she met a nonopotchi named Rick

028-1.jpg

It was love at first site and they got married right away

029-1.jpg

Later tonight they are going to go to sebritchi's restaurant.

Here's another pic I got of Mitch yesterday.

018-8.jpg

Mitch close-up

017-8.jpg

Mitch close-up

-Tinky-

Hello and Merry Christmas!!!! I'm so happy because I got an I-pod touch for Christmas, and a tamagotchi(plus some other stuff)!! The tamagotchi is an Oshu Meshu, that's what I call it but it's spelled differently. I think I got an Oshu, and my brother got a Meshu. So we will connect ours and they will marry.

001-30.jpg

I did my best to keep the box in good condition, and the Oshu was new and had a pull tab.

002-28.jpg

A little egg appeared on the screen and it took about 3-5 minutes to hatch.

003-28.jpg

So when it hatched it looked like it was a boy, but it had to be a girl because it was an Oshu so I am just calling her a girl.

006-19.jpg

I named her Piper. (when she talks it will be in red)

004-24.jpg

An hour later, Piper evolved into the cute Mohitamatchi. I always liked this character because my first ever tamagotchi(on my v4) was this character as a toddler.

So right now Piper, Violet and Rick, the Bailey family, and Evie are just watching me post. What a big family I have! I remember when it all started with Maxie............................

Anyway, speaking of Evie she evolved into a Kuribotchi, and then this morning she evolved into an Ichigotchi.

005-21.jpg

Evie

Well before I go I have to say I'm sorry I posted so late, but I swear I thought I posted this morning but it didn't post, and I didn't realize until this evening so I had to go in History and post it. That's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello peeps! I just played a game with Piper and right now Evie is taking a shower. We all had a nice Christmas feast for lunch; Violet and Rick had a nice Steak and Evie had a juicy turkey(she will be having cake this evening after dinner). I wish I could buy some sort of special food for Piper, but her version has no store. I also tried connecting her with my brother's Meshu, who is also a Mohitamatchi, but it didn't work. I guess they won't be able to connect until they are adults-I still haven't done my Oshu Meshu research yet. Anyway, right now Violet had those squiggly lines around her, but since she was potty-trained she went to the bathroom all by herself! I'm so proud of her!

It was nothing, really, but I will take credit for it.

こんにちは!

UHHH, Piper was that you?!?!

こんにちはバイオレット私たちは偉大な姉妹になるね!

Oh yeah, I forgot since Piper is on a Japanese version she only speaks in Japanese.

なぜ誰もがそう不思議な話をしている?!

Evie: Green

*Get's out of shower* hey it sounded like someone was talking in a different language!

こんにちはEvieのあなたのシャワーどうでしたか?

What the-?

Ugh, I gotta go and translate what the heck Piper is saying, later!

-Tinky-

Hello! Well this morning I woke up, and decided to check on my tamas. When I checked on Violet and Rick, a baby boy was standing in between them. I was really happy they had a boy!

028-2.jpg

Violet, Rick, and their baby boy

What are you going to name him, Violet?

I'm still trying to decide I name for him.

So I fed them sausage since it's Violet's favorite food, and fed Evie cereal. Piper didn't evolve yet, I think she might evolve tomorrow, or sometime today. Here's just some other pics.

029-2.jpg

Piper just having a snack

030-1.jpg

Evie decided to go outside today and try to dig something up in the backyard.

031.jpg

The only thing she found was a slimy worm.

I thought maybe I could try to find some gold, but all I found was a stupid worm!

Well we have plenty shovels so maybe next time you will find gold.

私は完全にママ、Evieの同意、シャベルがたくさんあります。

What?

I have no idea what she is saying. Well, I guess that about wraps it up for today!

-Tinky-

I have an important announcement! Piper evolved! She evolved into an ojyotchi!

017-11.jpg

Piper

This morning Violet, Rick, and the baby woke up first. Then Piper, then Evie. I gave Violet, Rick, and the baby a muffin, and gave Evie some sausage. With Evie I just had to pick up a few poops, feed her some meals, and play jump 2 times. With Violet I just fed her some meals and snacks, played shoot the bug 1 time, and then she went to the store to buy everything. I can't believe Violet will be leaving tomorrow! This is your last chance, Violet, what are you going to name your boy?

I finally know what to name him! I'm going to name him Katsu, meaning victory in Japanese.

Katsu? Cool, that sounds like a good name. His name is officially Katsu.

Well, that's all for now, bye!

-Tinky-

I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday! Yesterday Violet left Katsu.

018-10.jpg

019-9.jpg

020-8.jpg

After an hour he evolved into a mattaritchi, and then today he evolved into a Kilalatchi.

035-2.jpg

Katsu

Then yesterday Evie evolved!! She evolved into a mimitchi, which I guess is pretty good, but I get mimitchi all the time.

017-12.jpg

Evie

Piper still hasn't evolved, so I guess she will evolve tomorrow. Well, that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Latest posts

Back