Tink's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG 5th page!!!!!!!!!

Hello! I'm sorry I posted so late, but we went ice-skating today. Since I had 4 tamagotchis on a chain, they couldn't fit in my pocket. I changed all of their times so they were asleep the whole time and left them in the car except Piper. I took Piper with with me because I knew she would be evolving soon(and I couldn't figure out how to change the time). She evolved into a Kiwitchi!

057.jpg

Piper(now nicknamed Kiwi)

I'm pretty sure Kiwitchi is bad care, but I'm still happy I got kiwitchi because the character is so cute!!!

After we went ice-skating I set the times back on all of my tamas, and Katsu evolved! Wow, adult already?!?! Well, I'm really sad to say he evolved into a urutchi, which is a bad care. Although, at least he isn't ugly, but rather cute. HE'S A SHEEP!!!!!!

056-2.jpg

Katsu

His eyes kind of have a resemblance to the matchmaker's eyes, now that I look at it. From now on, I'm going to make sure I take care of my tamas as much as I can, and not get a bad care!!

Anyway, I got a pic of Evie this morning at the crack of dawn.

058.jpg

Evie brushing her teeth

How responsible!!

*grins modestly*

Okay I tried to copy and paste the Japanese words from Google translate to show what Piper is saying, but my mouse has not been working lately so I can't copy and paste.

Katsu: Plum

Piper can't say anything anymore? Woohoo! She always creeped me out......and why'd you have to give me the pink color?

It's not pink, it's plum!

It's.Pink.

Well, I was running our of colors!

Uh oh. She's getting mad. I'll end the post right here for the viewers so you won't have to see the fight. Bye!!

-Tinky-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!! So many things have happened!!

Piper

Well first of all, I figured out her character was Kikotchi and not Kiwitchi, and Kikotchi is actually a good care!! And she got married!!!!!!!!!

035-3.jpg

Piper and baby(soon to be named)

I sadly did not have my camera at the time of the marriage so this is the only pic I got.

Evie

Just a few minutes ago the matchmaker came!!!!

052.jpg

The matchmaker

053-1.jpg

He brought a dorotchi.

054-1.jpg

Evie agreed to marry

055-1.jpg

it was love at first sight

056-3.jpg

they got married!

057-1.jpg

Evie had a baby girl! I'm not sure what to name her yet.

Katsu

Nothing happened to Katsu.

Well I gotta go bye!

Thanks for 800 views!

-Tinky-

Hello! I'm sorry I posted so late, but absolutely NOTHING has happened today, so I thought about not even posting. Both Piper and Evie will be leaving their girls tomorrow. I will name Piper's girl Kiwi, and I'm still not sure about Evie's. It might be Sushi, or Tofu. I'm sort of on this food-as-a-name thing. Katsu has been lounging around a lot today, waiting for the date place to open. It could possibly tomorrow, or maybe the next day. Anyway, sorry this post is very short but, like I said before, I really have nothing to tell you guys. I'll let Evie and Piper say goodbye-Oh! I almost forgot, I taught Piper how to say bye!

Bye everyone!

Goodbye viewers! I will be heading back to tamatown tonight, and I'll keep in touch, Tink!

Okay, Evie.

-Tinky-

Hey guys! Evie left, but Piper didn't-I guess she will leave tomorrow.

024-7.jpg

at about 10:00 I started to take care of her

025-7.jpg

I named her Sushi

027-3.jpg

Sushi!! (when she talks she will be light blue)

026-5.jpg

She isn't really great at jump -_-

029-4.jpg

Sushi got sick, but was quickly taken care of and was very happy afterwards.

046.jpg

At about 11:00 she evolved into a Kinakomotchi! Just like her great-great-great-great-grandfather(Maxie)!

Nothing else happened to Katsu or Piper. Here's a pic of Katsu(I might have posted it in earlier posts)

028-4.jpg

Katsu close-up

Sadly, tomorrow is the first day of school after break. I will change all of my tamas' times so they will be asleep all day except Katsu's.

I don't want to go back to school!

I don't either, but I have to.

Why don't Piper or Sushi have to go?

Well I would have set the time so you would be asleep all day too, but if I will it will be as if you are on pause.

:rolleyes:

Yay I won't have to go to school tomorrow! Woohoo!!

This is so not fair!

Well it will probably be not as fun for Sushi since she will be sleeping all day.

I will? I want to go to school tomorrow!!

私は明日からtamatownになります。

Wha-?

Huh?

It sounded like she mentioned tamatown, so I guess she's saying something about going back to tamatown? Okay that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hey guys! Evie left, but Piper didn't-I guess she will leave tomorrow.

024-7.jpg

at about 10:00 I started to take care of her

025-7.jpg

I named her Sushi

027-3.jpg

Sushi!! (when she talks she will be light blue)

026-5.jpg

She isn't really great at jump -_-

029-4.jpg

Sushi got sick, but was quickly taken care of and was very happy afterwards.

046.jpg

At about 11:00 she evolved into a Kinakomotchi! Just like her great-great-great-great-grandfather(Maxie)!

Nothing else happened to Katsu or Piper. Here's a pic of Katsu(I might have posted it in earlier posts)

028-4.jpg

Katsu close-up

Sadly, tomorrow is the first day of school after break. I will change all of my tamas' times so they will be asleep all day except Katsu's.

I don't want to go back to school!

I don't either, but I have to.

Why don't Piper or Sushi have to go?

Well I would have set the time so you would be asleep all day too, but if I will it will be as if you are on pause.

:rolleyes:

Yay I won't have to go to school tomorrow! Woohoo!!

This is so not fair!

Well it will probably be not as fun for Sushi since she will be sleeping all day.

I will? I want to go to school tomorrow!!

私は明日からtamatownになります。

Wha-?

Huh?

It sounded like she mentioned tamatown, so I guess she's saying something about going back to tamatown? Okay that's all for now!

-Tinky-

EDIT: just ignore this post, I accidently posted the last one twice

Hello and I have several important announcements! But first, for the bad news. Sadly, PHOTOBUCKET ISN'T WORKING!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHH! So now I CAN'T POST ANY PICS! Which also means if it starts, no I mean WHEN it starts working, all of the pictures that I was supposed to post THIS post, will have to be posted NEXT post, along with all of the pics I'm supposed to post NEXT post. So that's the sad news. Well, here's the good news:

• Katsu go married
  • Sushi evolved
  • Piper left Kiwi but she still hasn't evolved(weird I guess babies take 1 day to evolve!)

Let's start with when I woke up this morning. I set all of their times(oh yea I figured out how to change Kiwi's time) except Katsu's, and put them all in my backpack. It was snowing really hard outside so I thought maybe we might get a 2 hour delay. So, Katsu and I were really excited, but sadly no 2 hour delay. We got on the bus, and there was so much snow, when we got to school the bell for homeroom already rang. That happened with a lot of buses. So, we continued class, and then we found out the elementary school got a 2-hour delay, and not us :angry: . Well, at least we had a pretty good day overall. Katsu had fun, and when we got home, I changed all their times back, and started taking care of Kiwi. Then, all of a sudden, I heard a beeping noise from Sushi, and when I went over to her, I saw that she had evolved into a UFOtchi!! I was really happy I got the UFOtchi because I never got it before, and I've always wanted it because it was so cute! I decided since I was checking my tamas, I may as well check to see if the date place was open, and it was! I took Katsu there, and he met a chamametchi named Sierra. They married, and returned home. Kiwi still hasn't evolved yet, and she fell asleep at the same time as Sushi. Katsu is still awake, and also the Bailey family. That's all that happened, bye!

-Tinky-

I finally got Photobucket working! So I'll post the pics from yesterday.

003-29.jpg

Kiwi

Sorry I couldn't crop it-like I said before, the stupid mouse isn't working

004-25.jpg

Going to the date place

005-22.jpg

He arrived!

006-20.jpg

He met a Chamametchi

007-17.jpg

Marry?

008-16.jpg

Making love <3 <3 <3

009-14.jpg

Now you can kiss the bride!

010-10.jpg

*Everyone claps*

011-7.jpg

When they arrived home

012-5.jpg

Sushi

Sorry the pics are fuzzy, but I wanted to test out my I-pod. I guess I'll be using my 3Ds from now on!

Well, nothing really happened today, Kiwi still hasn't evolved yet, Sushi was just watching videos on YouTube with me, and Sierra and Katsu are trying to get to know each other better. Katsu, Sierra and I were really hoping for a lot of snow today so we could get a 2-hour delay, but sadly it didn't snow AT ALL. I'm not sure when it will snow again, defiantly not tomorrow because it will be in the 40's. Sierra and Katsu mostly stayed in my backpack all day, and I occasionally checked them to pick up poop or give them a quick snack. Right now Sushi started taking her bath. Okay, that's all for now, bye!!!

-Tinky-

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I'm sorry to say I am going to shut down the log. I'm really sorry, but I have had so much schoolwork, and it's really hard to keep up my log. I may post again in the summer, though!

-Tinky-

Latest posts

Back