Tips on Where NOT to take your tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not in the cold either it will freeze the battery, i learned that with another non-tama toy

Two other places to never take a tam:

1: The Roncesvales Public Library - the magnetic scanners inside the front door scramble your tam- I know from experience ;)

2: Marine Land - self explanitory; water kills tama pets - I dropped my tam in the orca tank... mom killed me (figuratively)

1: The Roncesvales Public Library - the magnetic scanners inside the front door scramble your tam- I know from experience ^_^
what do the magnetic scanners do exactly? and could it be all scanners? would i not be able to enter a courthouse or airport or mall without having the scanners mess up my pet? :X i've never really had one before so i'm kinda paranoid haha. :furawatchi:

In answer to your question, xmsspookymuffinx, it is only library book scanners that can kill a tam. I belive that this is because of the magnetic wavelength used in the device. This does not kill a tama 100% of the time, but it can, depending on how long it is held near the scanner. So, if you run or walk briskly through, the magnetic waves will not effect/kill your tama. I have tested this theory ;) but not on purpose.

In answer to your question, xmsspookymuffinx, it is only library book scanners that can kill a tam. I belive that this is because of the magnetic wavelength used in the device. This does not kill a tama 100% of the time, but it can, depending on how long it is held near the scanner. So, if you run or walk briskly through, the magnetic waves will not effect/kill your tama. I have tested this theory :D but not on purpose.
oo thanks now at least i know i won't have to leave my tama in the car :( the heat would probably kill it anyway... :rolleyes:

Me too. I once took my tamagotchi into a dark resturant. I suggest hooking it to a lanyard necklace. -_-

-Temari Nara

here are a few more places not to take your tama-

1. Amusement parks- they could get thrown out of your pocket, stolen, wet, dropped, etc.

2. Don't put it on the kitchen table! Somebody could spill something and it could mess up your tama forever.

3. The floor- stepped on, eaten by pets, etc.

4. A boat ride- wet, fall over the side, etc.

hope these help!

i was laughing the whole time.even though they are totally serious, they are kinda funny:) i'll remember them

Where not to take your tama and play with it or leave it out:1. Outside on a very hot hot hot day when there are no clouds, and no wind, and the sun is out. Do NOT leave it out. It will burn.

2. To any pretty dark restaurants. It's hard to find your tama if you drop it, and the screen is hard to view.

3. Movie Theaters, it's too dark, and way too hard to look.

4. In a car at night. It's dark, and it's not the best thing to read when you're in the car... You can throw up.
i never throw up in the car when i read

Latest posts

Back