Tips on Where NOT to take your tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Outside on a very hot hot hot day when there are no clouds, and no wind, and the sun is out. Do NOT leave it out. It will burn.
Oh yeah, I've done that a few times. x] Silly me. The screen goes black, but all you have to do is put it in an air-conditioned room for an hour or so. Or putting it in a fridge for 5 minutes works just as well.

Where not to take your tama and play with it or leave it out:4. In a car at night. It's dark, and it's not the best thing to read when you're in the car... You can throw up.
Ugh.... you're TOO right about that one. I get LOTS of motion sickness whenever I read/play DS in one of my parent's cars, and just.... UGH. I agree! But it doesn't happen in any of my friend's cars.... strange. <_<

1.In a car. Period. It can get knocked over, and you can lose it (I lost numerous things--curse you gap between the seats!) ESPECIALLY if you have siblings or pets in car (they can play with it, throw, or drool on it :D )

2.In your pocket. Get a lanyard, otherwise you might forget, and stick your tama in the laundry..and....you know...(happened to a friend)

3.On a helium baloon. No, it is not a place to leash your tama. Self-explanatory.

4.In your lunch bag. Food, water and tama will result in a Tama-funeral.

5.By your fish tank.

6.Actually, by any pets.

7.Behind your curtains.

8.Hidden in your bed.

9.By the sink. (If you must, get a plastic container, put them in, and put a lid on top.) It can fall in.

10.At the store. My bud did it once (well, she already bought one--she was looking at another, put it down, and forgot it. The manager took it, tabbed it, and put it up for sale. )

Hope that helps!

oh or on the Tower Of Terror or to school
Lol I took mine on the tower of terror before the first time it was on a lanyard and kept hitting me in the head :l The second time I cliped it tomy belt it worked.

But I think *think* speed can kill it?

I got more!

1. Friend's house. You could leave it on something, and if they have siblings that are 2-4 years old, they could press something that could kill it, or 2-year-olds could suck on it.(Tama lollipops, anyone?)

Don't ;eave it in the refridgeorator! I've done that. It was fine, though.

Don't leave it on the floor if you have a dog or some other pet.

I wouldn't leave it in my pocket before throwing it into the laundry basket. I've washed 2 tamagotchis before *sad* XD

I wouldn't recommend holding it over something really high, because you could drop it! D:

Uhhhh! I sometimes take my tam in my car at night, but I don't play with it. too hard to read and you could throw up...., like the first post said. But once with my old v 3 who had the wonderful Mametchi on it (my character) I had it outside on a sunny day for like ten minutes and then I went to it and the sceen was all faded! I was like, "Uh, oh I broke the tam..." but I put it in the shade and it was fine and the screen is okay now... you probably don't care until it happens to you. Hey, what if I'm traveling, but its night time and my tama isn't on pause and it beeps for food but there is still hours to go! If its night, can I listen to how many beeps (two = food) and click one and the other? (meal and snack) Thats not the same, right?

Can I take my Tamagotchi in my hand luggage for a flight? I'm going home for Christmas and don't want my Tama confiscated by disgruntled security guards!
Jgoreham,it's the best to take out the batteries(then you will DOWNLOAD your tama)or pause when you're on a flight.Security guards will not conficsate your tamagotchi.

oh i got one... NEVER bring it in a party with MANY small childeren they can steal it and think its a hockey puck

TRUST ME!! :D :D :)

another place : the Bathroom. you don't want to accedentaly drop it in the toilet or the tub. Then it would get all icky with poop or something

My friend told me that she dropped her Tamagotchi in the sewer. <---(did I spell that right?) After that she cried like crazy and her mom went crazy of the crying so her mom had to buy her a new one~ But my mother isn't like that...So I have to be very careful.

1.In a car. Period. It can get knocked over, and you can lose it (I lost numerous things--curse you gap between the seats!) ESPECIALLY if you have siblings or pets in car (they can play with it, throw, or drool on it :p )
3.On a helium baloon. No, it is not a place to leash your tama. Self-explanatory.

10.At the store. My bud did it once (well, she already bought one--she was looking at another, put it down, and forgot it. The manager took it, tabbed it, and put it up for sale. )

Hope that helps!
1.--- Or, if you are like me, you are tempted to let it get some "fresh air" and stick it out the window and let it flap in the wind. -LOL-

3.--- You could do that if you want your tam to be "free" XD I should do that when I dont like my tama anymore :p

10.--- They seriously put it for sale?? WoAh!

Another place not to take it:

On a Bike Ride! If it fell off your pocket, it could get smashed by a car or crack in half from hitting the pavement really hard.

If you can actually can take it to school, don't take it with you to a test, it will ruin your concentration. Plus you will waste test time on your tama. Just put it in pause mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back