Tips on Where NOT to take your tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uggggg i get car sick so bad but i don't puke. another place not to bring your tama, DO NOT SLEEP WITH IT... EVEN IF YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH JUST DON'T you'll wake up with a squished tamagotchi :D

lol I take mine everywhere, even work... but I make sure not to take it out of my purse while at work, lol.

Its kinda neglected because I work so much...

yeah i need to buy a tama case or something cause in my purse it gets all scratched up. I use my tama color as flashlight,, i heard a noise down the hall so me and my tama went to investigate and it was my cat,, he freaked me out and i dropped the tama, it got even more scratches. So now i have a lanyard on it and i secure that to my hand.

Another place NOT to bring is Dream world. its a VERY big NONO no matter how you want to.

1.like if your going on the Giant drop you can dop it or scream to much and drop it

2.visting the Tiger's you can drop it in the bush

3.bumper car can squash it if they where on the floor

3.the beaver thing and the swinger zinger ect: swing it around

thats all :angry:

Don't bring ur tama to really tall buildings were you could possibly drop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't put it on your nightstand by a glass of water because the condensation can touch it or one time i had a terrrible dream and i hit my class in my sleep 2 times and the first time it fell and smashed, my tama was luckily in the nightstand drawers, and the second time i caught it. Imagine if it would tip over.

i dropped my tama once. near my dog and she sniffed it and when it went beep she so of jumped a little bit and sniffed it again lol she jumps when it beeps that's funny.

Here's one I learned the hard way; don't hold your most beloved Tamagotchi by the chain and dangle it above your cup of tea.

Tamagotchis can't swim! <_<

Another one I've done before is taken my Tamagotchi to McDonalds. I had it out on the tray, so guess where it ended up when I disposed of my rubbish afterwards?

OMG LOL alice

never i mean NEVER take it on an airplane (well you can ) but if you drop it little cry baby kid in front will get it :blink: also it could just slide away and get caught by some other kid so plane is a nono unless your super careful

Latest posts

Back