TMGC+C not being released in a lot of places

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they're expensive, in the U.S. too. i probably won't get one tho, i think the music star is more exciting, personally :(

I have looked on ebay, (I live in America) and every color is available. Although, all of them are coming from Japan, so it will take longer to get here.

The shipping is very low on the ones I have seen, and I consider myself lucky, because I think my parents are going to get me one for my birthday. Yay!!

I really do wish that TMGC+C would be released in the US. That would be great and Bandi would make tons of money because people would buy it.

Hi everyone!

I am also quite sad that TMGC+C is not being released in other places or being sold in other languages other than japanese. However, I recently bought one off of ebay and it is amazing! The japanese doesn't even bother me and there is an excellent guide right here on tama talk that makes it easy to understand. If you really want one, go for it! There is a very reasonable seller on ebay named jp-gift that is selling TMGC+C's for $55.80 with free shipping (no bidding). If you don't mind paying extra to get it to you faster, just send them a message and ask for another shipping method.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah everyone is in dept okay,  People have made bad choices and we have to pay for them...  The Tama's are expensive everywhere so don't think that some people have it worse...
in whitecourt tamagotchis like $10 what do you mean expensive well whitcourt is not very big maybe thats why its not that expnisve

I bought mine on ebay for about 60 USD with free shipping but I'm lucky I can buy it myself :)

there are good sellers take a look there is free shipping and if you can't buy it by yourselves ask your parents and try to negotiate ! because i think they won't do the TMGC+C in other countries... I live in Europe !

*glares and checks on eBay* Okay, now; I have GOTTA see this. Because, if I can find a TMGC+C ANYWHERE for around maybe $CDN 55-70, then I will buy it! :nyatchi: I'm getting around $200-$300 birthday money, depending on what my parents have left from my birthday money. :( And then I will most DEFINITELY buy it! :D

I bought mine for $58 on ebay as well. But in all honesty, the tamagotchi color is very simple in comparison to V4.5-6. I do enjoy it however and I wouldnt probably be able to play it if it were more complicated (since it is in Japanese), but it gets boring quickly.

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Look there.

on the TMGC C it said The TMGC+C was released on November 22, 2008, and sells for 5040 yen ($48).

SEVENTY DOLLARS? SEVENTY DOLLARS!? its a TWENTY dollar difference!Whats wrong with therse ppl?!
o_O; o_O;

WHAT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! > :D

That is so not FAIR! That is MADNESS! I want the TMGC+C!!!!!!! > :D

I got mine for $70 ($52, shipping was $18) on Hovanfue, or the Japan Direct Shop.

It was the cheapest I could find it for.

I saw some on ebay for $49.99 recently...that's not including shipping though.

Wouldn't it be awful if you bought a TMGC+C on eBay for like $120 and it came out a few months later in the stores for like $30?? That's why I'm not buying my TMGC+C just yet :D Its not out in the U.S. either.

:p

OK, clear something up for me for a sec. Are they bringing it to the US or not? If they are, I think they would be quite expensive anyway, simply because of the advanced technology and how much it takes to produce a color Tamagotchi. If they come here (to the US) I'd estimate that they'd be somewhere around 50 bucks. It's just an expensive thing to make and the workers at Bandai deserve a lot of money for that. I'm not sure if I'd buy one; not because of the price but because I tend to be very conservative when it comes to the Tamagotchi (I prefer the 90's originals). At any rate, I don't think this Tamagotchi would be cheap, no matter where you buy it from or what country it comes out in.

Can people get over it already? It's kind of getting old and bi***ing and complaining won't change that. Learn to accept it, please!?

Wouldn't it be awful if you bought a TMGC+C on eBay for like $120 and it came out a few months later in the stores for like $30?? That's why I'm not buying my TMGC+C just yet :) Its not out in the U.S. either.
:rolleyes:
There are a few that are being bid on starting at really low prices.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Tamagotchi-plus-Color-...%3A1%7C294%3A50

https://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Tamagotchi-Plus-Co...%3A1%7C294%3A50

you could try and get that at a lower price.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Tamagotchi-Color-Colou...%3A1%7C294%3A50

this one is currently at $4.42 JUST FOUR DOLLARS

You just have to check every day and stuff..you can find some pretty good deals.

^ NO THEY AREN'T. They are exclusive to JAPAN and only JAPAN. They will never come out any where else, at least that's what BANDAI is claiming currently.

I live in the UK, and there are hardly any TMGC+Cs on Ebay UK. Though, there are some on Ebay America that ship worldwide for £26. Unfortunately I'm too young for a credit card, and my mum will never buy me one of these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back