TMGC+C not being released in a lot of places

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i do believe it is ok to hope and dream, but DON'T get angry. I am all for that the canadians dont get what we get, but try not to get angry, please? I emailed Bandai, and i expect to get a response in 24 hours, (atleast that's what my confirmation email said). Last month, i sent one. they said they don't plan to make on. but that dosent mean they wont. Plus, that was the place that created it, so it is completely reasonable for them not to make them and ship them to the Us, and England, Canada, and Australia. Maybe they want something special...just for them. So depending on financial, or just because you think ahead..you can wait, or you can get it now. Plus, think of how HUGEE the tamagotchi industry is, and how incredinly large the internet is. Find a translation, or just learn certain words in jappaneese, so you can understand it. Im trying to learn, so when i DO get an import, ill be ready. I can do without special tutorials.Blue_star_road
You are SO wrong... it's out of order, and i'm complaining.

i just burnt a giant hole in my pocket to get two JAPANESE tmgc+c's,

because i know how to accept the fact that it's never coming in america.

as sad and annoying it is that we get higher prices and super slow shipping, not to mention that it's not even in a language we can't understand, you have to realize that it's not coming to your country and MOVE ON!

i can do it, as well as many other people, so obviously so can you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back