TMGC+C not being released in a lot of places

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know what I think?

I think we should be thankful for all the versions we do get :)

//Asia

im from england and i feel completly the same

how come america and japan get all the cool stuff

I WANT A TMGC+C

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! :D

:D im being random!!!

I just got one yesterday one for me and one for my sister they were 49$ for the white one (thats mine) and 52$ for the pink one (thats my sisters) but the shipping was 22$

MAN!!!!!!!! I'm from NZ (New Zealand) I could never find a tama v4.5 or v5.5 and all the other versions come out later than other countrys it's getting annoying... I really want a cool tamagotchi like the TMGC+C or one of those japan kinds! > :mellow:

here, in Hungary, the first and last imported tama version was the P1 back in 1996 or 1997 :lol:

the connections never made their ways to our country (even though they are available in several Eurpoean countries), so my only chance to buy tamas is when I travel abroad, to a country where tamas are avilable. after all, I am not even expecting to see TMGC+C here... :D

It is dissapointing but they are probably doing it for a reason.

It must be incredibly hard to make more and more advanced batches of Tamagotchis and even harder to ship them all over the world.

Yea thats right.My mom says that the tamagotchi color is to expensive :eek:

I really want one :wacko: :angry:

Ill do anything to get a tamagotchi color B)

I feel the same way. We Canadians are always getting screwed with things like Hulu, Pokémon events, basically anything that the US gets that Canada should get as well but doesn't because it's a different country even though what, 90% of all Canadians live within 10 Kilometres of the American border.

Okay the woman who invented Tamagotchis was Japanese, everyone got that? Good, basically every Tamagotchi ever relesed in Japan eventually came to Canada and outside Japan, blah, blah, blah..... So it's very fair for Japan to have one Tamagotchi stay in Japan, for them and them only. Try to see it from their point. :( But I totally get how annoying that Canada always gets things after USA.

(OFF TOPIC): Also most of the media in the USA disses Canada. In Simpsons, for example, Homer was playing an arcade game. The game was called "Blow up Canada." :)

well im aussie and i got a tama v5 for $25.00 and that seems to be very good

but lets face it sometimes tamas can be very expencive but we just have to decide which ones the best and buy it cause it is what it is!

In America, just because we are rich and everything does not mean that we are the stars in the scene. Take a look at Mexico. They do not even have the first Tamagotchi Connection, so consider yourselves lucky that you live in Canada. :)
In America, it's $120 for one. :p Don't forget taxes, now that Obama's here. :( :eek: :eek:
We're not rich. We're in such a huge crisis, we're now just a plop. o wo

And this is not the doing of Obama.

Bandai wants money so they make it more exclusive in Japan. 'Nuf told. D :

It was pretty obvious that it wasnt going to be released anywhere but some places outside Japan. They are not goin to release a Japanese language toy in English or other speaking countries. People really shouldn't have got their hopes up. I hate to be the rotten peach but it is kinda true O.O

I don't like the bulk of the Color, and to re-batterize it must take thousands of dollars a year...Think about it, Color and a backlit frontlit whatever screen. Imagine the cost for batteries. And on my salery, I'd rather not. Sorry.

Ok, i do believe it is ok to hope and dream, but DON'T get angry. I am all for that the canadians dont get what we get, but try not to get angry, please? I emailed Bandai, and i expect to get a response in 24 hours, (atleast that's what my confirmation email said). Last month, i sent one. they said they don't plan to make on. but that dosent mean they wont. Plus, that was the place that created it, so it is completely reasonable for them not to make them and ship them to the Us, and England, Canada, and Australia. Maybe they want something special...just for them. So depending on financial, or just because you think ahead..you can wait, or you can get it now. Plus, think of how HUGEE the tamagotchi industry is, and how incredinly large the internet is. Find a translation, or just learn certain words in jappaneese, so you can understand it. Im trying to learn, so when i DO get an import, ill be ready. I can do without special tutorials.

Blue_star_road

Hm... most of you guys are wrong about how much money they are. It's not like it's 10 dollars in Japan. From what I hear, Japan is paying prices through 50-73, depending on what toy store you go to. Sorry, but some of you guys are way making a big deal out of it... Americans aren't rich and Japanese people aren't as well. Also, Tamagotchi was MADE in Japan. They should get some special deal. Plus, if your whining about how you want it and it's too much money, so what? Money is tight everywhere in the world, in case you didn't notice. And if you save up and WAIT nicely, then you may be able to get one. Life isn't fair.

it is pretty unfair.

but they're epensive in japan too, so i doubt they would

bring them out in other countries for any less.

plus when you get one, it makes it feel more exclusive.

like my sister went to japan recently and brought me one back as a surprise, and i love when the oppurtinity comes up for me to say:

"oh yeah.. it's a tamagotchi colour. you can only get them in japan though"

but thats just me

xx

Ugh, it sucks so much that they aren't being sold in Canada! ;)

Are there English versions of TMGC+C now? If so, I may consider buying it online. But I'll have to get a credit card first...

k, two things.

1. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS! IT'S THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER! OMG IT'S NOT IN WHEREVER!

2. eBay to teh rescue! That's where i got mine!

offtopic: Ichigotchi :wub:

i know hey its like really stupid,

i live in canada, im upset how its always the americans who get stuff,

and if you go on ebay to get something its always more in canadian money!!!
I TOTALLY AGREE! It makes me angry so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back