TOOTH FAIRY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please will someone close this topic? It's getting pointless now. Or at least, will people please stop posting the same things again and again? So many people have been saying he/she is a liar... leave the person alone, if they ARE lying, they've almost certaintly learned their lesson by now. And they aren't nessecarily (bad spelling?) lying, if you look back you'll notice people have tested it and say it works, and give plausible explanations and whatnot.

-*deep breath*

Fyrefox

who here belives in the tamagotchi ver.2 tooth fairy? WELL...... I 4 1 DO!!! 1 nite, I hadnt bothered 2 give my tama, "?eny?" medicine because he had decay(lost his tooth :( watevr). And i went 2 sleep WITOUT giving him any medicine..............
The nxt mornin, I went 2 look at "?eny?" and he had 50000 gotchi points beside his bed!!!!!! And "?eny?" was goin like this: :( and he looked soooooo cute!!!!!

I always try it and it works!! soooo peoples out there hoo r 2 lazy 2 get gotchi points from thier ver.2 tamagotchi, TRY IT COZ IT REALLY WORKS!!!!! sooo go :lol: with ur tamagotchi and ma b, just ma b the tamagotchi tooth fairy will come. :( :( :p
you cant get 50000 points

:huh:It desn't worked I cant believe I fell 4 u and it ended up dying andit was on 18th g

:( JUST KIDDIN I WOULD NEVER FALL FOR THAT IN A MILLION YRS :(

:lol: ps:mine is fine :(

well my sister will try it and if it works i think people ow u an apolagie

i agre with hi tamatalker. ma b he/she ment 5,000. ma b just a typing mastake.

:angry: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back