TOOTH FAIRY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY would anyone want to do this??

You can get all the points you need just by playing with your Tama - it's kinder and much more fun!

Or am I just soft?

im trying it right now and even if it doesnt work i will still believe that it does work because mayb theres a speical wat to do it

im trying it right now and even if it doesnt work i will still believe that it does work because mayb theres a speical wat to do it
oh no it didnt work :mellow: :) :) :unsure: :(

hey, r u SURE??? i've never tried leaving my connexion with a tooth ache n put it 2 bed.... and mines an adult now(Nyorotchi), and u noe, adults never get toothaches....... :angry:

i agree with monroe it is more fun to just play with your tamagotchi rather than believe a rumor
hey hey hey.... I'm just saying it might need to be a toddler! I never tried it, though. I'm not taking sides here. so there. BLEH.

thats EXACTLY what i was gonna say its easy to add on ACCIDENT an extra 0 also Im not taking sides either but gosh ppl be a LITTLE bit nicer

Hey, i think this is very unfair, for all we know, it might happen on that rare occaision, or maybe their tamagotchi glitched or something? we will never actually know, i think a "Tooth fairy" is actually quite a good theory... if its true or not...we may never know.

i hate people who lie. I tried it .my tamagotchi died cause i let stay with a tooth ache for 2 days! Also I want meet that person because she must have a big mouth and I bet she lies to her self to make herself happy
Why are you being so mean to her? I tried it just now and I got 500 points!

stop being so mean! they might have posted 50000 instead of 5000 and some tamagotchis are different. honestly they are. i do believe her/him you know. how do YOU know it's a lie? it's not nice when people don't believe you you know. it really isn't

hmm,......maybe it only works on a certain type of tamagotchi? like only on connexions or connections or keitas?

don't say shes a big fat liar if you didn't try it out for yourself.....and it only works for toddlers...i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back