TOOTH FAIRY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, guys... wow.

Please just calm down. It seems to be a known fact by now that this is not possibal to do. Do you have any pictures?

And, if people continue to get fired up about, this topic might face closure. So please keep in clean.

Would everyone just give her/him a break!!! ^_^

It is hard enough being new, but is even harder when ppl keep yelling and screeming about you being a big fat liar! :ph34r:

B) I know for a fact that it can happen, because it happend 2 me, I only got 50p, it might not happen everytime but it happend to me and you cant change the truth!!!!

My Tamagotchi was a child when this happened, maybe thats why! :rolleyes:

JUST STOP BEING MEAN TO HER/HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

It'a never nice to call someone a liar. I'd you all to change your posts or apologize. That was very rude.

But thanks for the tip! I need to remember to not feed my child so many snacks :huh:

omg u guys! stop picking on them JEEZE i have dun it before and got 500 points , she brings different things.

they probly ment 5000 so dont call her a liar GET THE FACTS FIRST MAN!

your the liar! just cuz it did not happen 2 u duz not mean its a lie

Mimichi2006 told me she tried it, but she only got 300 it was a child.So it does work but mimichi only got 300p. But its Better than nothing!

Also stop picking on TaMaGoTcHi LuVeR#43 ok?

Its mean 2 fight! :(

hazza legend, we don't even know if you GAVE it toothache, or if it worked, but your not saying. It might only happen at a child stage because they beleive in faeries more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back