TOOTH FAIRY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey hey!!!!!! Don't be mean to him/her!!! :lol: So back oof!!!! If anyone say something mean again I will tell the guides!! :pochitchi: :eek: So be nice ok? When I have a child I will try it and tell you guys ok? ;) If it works I think you own someone a apologeze. :hitodetchi: Now more nice and less mean ok? :) :pochitchi:

think it's just plain lllIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Hey you teasers out there,

Tama talk is not meant too be fun not boss and be mean to eachother,

we all need too work co-operatly. *spelling*

he/she might be feeling a bit down so if it does work you owe him/her a big apology! :mametchi:

who here belives in the tamagotchi ver.2 tooth fairy? WELL...... I 4 1 DO!!! 1 nite, I hadnt bothered 2 give my tama, "?eny?" medicine because he had decay(lost his tooth B) watevr). And i went 2 sleep WITOUT giving him any medicine..............
The nxt mornin, I went 2 look at "?eny?" and he had 50000 gotchi points beside his bed!!!!!! And "?eny?" was goin like this: B) and he looked soooooo cute!!!!!

I always try it and it works!! soooo peoples out there hoo r 2 lazy 2 get gotchi points from thier ver.2 tamagotchi, TRY IT COZ IT REALLY WORKS!!!!! sooo go B) with ur tamagotchi and ma b, just ma b the tamagotchi tooth fairy will come. :D :D :D
thats sucha lie i did it like 50 times

UZNT WORK!!!!!!!!!! maybe a dream u had???? :angry

this is you

look im sorry but it just duznt work... sorry!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: B) B) B) B)

when she said ?eny? points she said zeny so she must have the ketei tamagotchi cause in the japanese one it says zeny instead of points and zeny is japanese money.

who here belives in the tamagotchi ver.2 tooth fairy? WELL...... I 4 1 DO!!! 1 nite, I hadnt bothered 2 give my tama, "?eny?" medicine because he had decay(lost his tooth :eek:   watevr). And i went 2 sleep WITOUT giving him any medicine..............
The nxt mornin, I went 2 look at "?eny?" and he had 50000 gotchi points beside his bed!!!!!! And "?eny?" was goin like this:  :eek: and he looked soooooo cute!!!!! 

I always try it and it works!! soooo peoples out there hoo r 2 lazy 2 get gotchi points from thier ver.2 tamagotchi, TRY IT COZ IT REALLY WORKS!!!!! sooo go :eek: with ur tamagotchi and ma b, just ma b the tamagotchi tooth fairy will come. :eek:   :eek:   :eek:
Weird....

but cool! Anyway, the maximum points is 9999, but that is possible. :blink: :blink: :eek:

No offence, but you guys who believe it are all kind of gullable :blink: that can't be true, but I think there should be a tooth fairy lol.

[sry if this is mean but u have to stop liying the most gp u can get is 9999 so there is no way you could have gotten 50000 gp there is no way. this is the first time have read one of you post and if u keep liying i wont read another ever again

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and by the way just bcause you like to draw attension to your self doesn't mean you have to lie about it hmp GOOD BYE

Flame wars like this are pointless... Come on, people :(

The person might have meant 50-500 points. Typos happen to everyone. And the last thing we want to do is gang up and yell at a newbie because they made a typo. Also, it IS possible it may only work on Child Tamas. To TRY and clear this up, I'm going to try it on my Tamagotchi once it evolves.

-PLEASE try and think things over a bit,

Fyrefox

u know what fyrefox think what u want to think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back