Try this for yourself...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**EDITED DOUBLE POST**

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok,I told my friend to do the you-know-what(I'm scared to type it),I told her to take a picture of her if it happens.So,I'll try to see it tomorrow.I hope she doesn't freak herself out!

i will do it tonight... i got to freaked out be4 (i get scared easily)

I don't beleve it. I do beleve in ghosts but this is rediculous. At a party my sister went to her friends went into the bathroom and lit candles and said boody mary so many times and nothing happend.

One of the guys at my school told me the story behind bloody mary and I couldn't sleep for weeks. I would stay up untill 12:00 because of these stories. I don't beleve that stuff and never will.

~Luna~

I've known about this for the longest time. There's also Candy man where the candy man comes out of their mirror and kills you.

Hm...I've heard stories of that stuff happening. Like when a girl said it, a gash appeared on her head where she couldn't see it but other people could.

Nope, I'm not gonna try it. These things seem ridiculous but I don't wanna mess around with it.

-bamcr-

This bloody Mary thing.I don`t know anything about it but I do know a really creepy one!If you go into a square room whith nothing in it turn off the lights and put your self in one corner and you need three more people and put them in seprate corners as well.Now it gose counter clockwise.So lets say your at the bottom right corner and you move up.You touch the person in that corner and that person dose the same.Then again.Now the creepy part!The person on the bottom left to where you was first.Theres no one there right?WRONG!There is someone there!Wanna know who?THE GHOST BOY!And after you touch the ghost boy and stop he`ll get angry and eat you up!But you have to do this where you can`t see each other.

oh yeah right like you'll see bloody mary

she's not even real i'll get an avvie of her if you want me to

and does any one here know what she actually looks like?

no okay then i think this is settled but let me tell you something if the door ever locks in into a toilet be afraid very afraid!!!

and espiacally when you know what it is that locked you in there

it'a happened to me heaps of times

lol i though it was a joke the first time then i got really scared

ohhh i hate public toilets!!!

i dont believe in that dumb stuff (no ofense)

why would God, the creator of earth, (sorry if your religion dont think that) make something so horrible? i doubt he wants things like bloody mary or the candy man coming at ya and killing or hurtung ya

so, i dont believe it. +, i tried it. -zip. nothing happened

i dont believe in that dumb stuff (no ofense)
why would God, the creator of earth, (sorry if your religion dont think that) make something so horrible? i doubt he wants things like bloody mary or the candy man coming at ya and killing or hurtung ya

so, i dont believe it. +, i tried it. -zip. nothing happened
If it's not true, why has it happened to me? :lol:

:lol: No offence of course, TGD, I don't believe you.
Don't believe me then Rachelgotchi.......I guess it's better off that way anyways. I mean, I have no proof. The only proof I have is that I saw some freaky stuff, and I know I did.

Don't believe me then Rachelgotchi.......I guess it's better off that way anyways. I mean, I have no proof. The only proof I have is that I saw some freaky stuff, and I know I did.
Exactly.

And anyway, nobody really knows...

When I looked at the ghost pictures o my cmputer, I had trouble sleeping for weeks! They were VERY freaky :lol:

If it's not true, why has it happened to me? :lol:
it could be a coincidence... and for all i no your lying (i dont think that tho)

These things only happen if you're a non-believer. If you expect a ghost to come haunt you, they never do because they want to scare you, not have you expecting a scare. If you don't believe in ghosts, they could sneak up on you any minute! trust me!

its why one never haunted me. cause i believe in them.

My friend told me that her cousin said that if you switch the light off and shut the door so its completely dark and look in a mirror and say bloody mary 3 times into the mirror the mirror breaks. So i tried it and the mirror actually fell off the wall and smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
whateva. I do it in sleepovers, it just makes your shadows bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back