Twilight Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep - everyone has their own idea of what each character looks like...but you're right, the casting is off...

the book describes each character's physical appearance pretty well, so why has Alice been cast with dark (not blonde) hair for example?

... and if you want a part in a big hit movie how hard is it to agree to dye your hair blonde for the shoot...? ^_^

Casting Company = Fail ;)

Lots of us will probably just go watch the movie anyway - if only to see how many important bits of the book they left out :D
I thought Alice had spikey black hair and Rosalie was the blonde one o_O

I didn't see the movie, and I didn't really like Twilight, but I want to see the movie.

I thought Alice had spikey black hair and Rosalie was the blonde one o_O
... ZOMG! :eek: You're right!

I read through the whole of Twilight imagining Alice with blonde hair and Rosalie with black hair :wacko:

OK... what else could I have missed... wait... what??? you say Edward Cullen is a vampire...??? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen it twice so far. True love. <3

I thought it was great, but now I have to read the book so that I can compare/contrast.

The books are almost always better, so we'll see. :lol:

... ZOMG! :D You're right!I read through the whole of Twilight imagining Alice with blonde hair and Rosalie with black hair :D

OK... what else could I have missed... wait... what??? you say Edward Cullen is a vampire...??? :D
The first time I read the book, I thought Alice had blonde hair, lol.

The second, I knew she didn't.

I always thought Rosalie had blonde.

I'm dying to see the movie, (Actually, I watched it on the internet, but the quality sucked, and I couldn't see Edward Sparkle. So I need to see it somewhere else.)

The first time I read the book, I thought Alice had blonde hair, lol.The second, I knew she didn't.

I always thought Rosalie had blonde.

I'm dying to see the movie, (Actually, I watched it on the internet, but the quality sucked, and I couldn't see Edward Sparkle. So I need to see it somewhere else.)
In the actual movie, it was also really hard to see him sparkle. It's nothing extreme, it just looks like his skin is kind of glowing.

[Off Topic: Happy New Year everyone!]

I just saw it Tuesday Night [......Last Year. LOL]

I thought it was amazing.

Especially when James was on, I was all "..........Mmmmm. Thats Hot"

Especially....When he had his shirt off. That was the best part.

I was like "....Edward..Who cares about him. James is my obsession" ....xD

But the Sparkly effect on Edward was nice.

My mom Thought that since he was a vampire, He'd go all "BLAAAAAGGGHHHUGLY" in the Sun.

Same with my teacher, [i went with my mom, and Teacher. Surprised that I went with my teacher? Don't be. She's awesome, She's one of my mom's Drinking buddies too]. But when He wen't all sparkly in the sun, My mom and Donna[my teachers name] were like "...Wow!. He sparkles!"

My Mom thought Laurent was hot, and My teacher thought Edward was hot.

I would have went again Last year....[..Yesterday. xD] But Did my Grandma and Aunt pick me up? No.

[i wanted to see it again, And My Grandma and Aunt went. My Grandma said She'd tell me if she went but she didn't tell me. Seriously....My Grandma is like...72...My aunt is like 78 Years old [...And my aunt drives...a car at that age]...Can you imagine Two Elderly Ladies going to See Twilight?..Wow. xD

And Jacob, He's a cool character in the book. He seemed sort of..Fake in the movie.

But Yeah. It was awesome.

I remember when I got home, I put my Facebook status message as "Went to see the Movie Twilight. Awesome Movie, But james really should have killed bella when he had the chance. Stupid Sparkly Cullens"

Latest posts

Back