Twilight Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the book. The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

I thought there was going to be a stronger feeling between Bella and Edward, but there really wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
For one, my local theatre burned down.
:) wooooaaah

anyway I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE IT!!!!!!!! I wanted to go with one of my friends but when whe asked her mom, she didn't know what it was about so she told her, and when she got to the vampire part her mom freaked. She thought it was going to be overwhelmingly scary or something. Stupid parents.

They had too, so people didn't get bored with it. Once they know people enjoyed it and will see the second they'll make 'em longer.

I hate the book, but if the book's bad, the movie must be awful because most movies screw up books. Me and my sister are going to see it, just to see how bad it is

I hate the book, but if the book's bad, the movie must be awful because most movies screw up books. Me and my sister are going to see it, just to see how bad it is
No offense, but that to me sounds like a hypocrite talking. It sounds like you actually want to see it but are just saying the old 'I just wanna see how dumb it is' give it a rest. Just admit you wanna see it >.>

No offense, but that to me sounds like a hypocrite talking. It sounds like you actually want to see it but are just saying the old 'I just wanna see how dumb it is' give it a rest. Just admit you wanna see it >.>
I most definitely DO NOT want to see it lol. Well, I admit it...I do. But that doesn't mean I like the books or the looks of the movie.

I most definitely DO NOT want to see it lol. Well, I admit it...I do. But that doesn't mean I like the books or the looks of the movie.
Then why see it if you think it looks terrible? XD

I saw it. I loved it! It was the best movie I've seen in a long time! It was almost as good as the book. My favorite scene was the baseball scene.

I SAW THE MOVIE AND IT WAS AWESOME! (if u guys haven't seen the movie, Robert Patterson plays Edward) AND HE ROCKED IT!

Oh and for those people who didnt see it... YOU MUST SEE IT OR ILL COME TO UR HOUSE AT NIGHT AND PULL ALL OF UR HAIR OFF! 8D

Just kidding! i went crazy.... :)

EDWARD FTW! ;)

Latest posts

Back