Twilight Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the YouTube videos I can see that it's already a complete fail, but I'm going to see it anyways. xDD Emmett looks like a serial killer, Edward looks like he just got out of bed, Bella is listening to an iPod when the car incident happens... but she was supposed to be checking her tires. They make James fly, Victoria doesn't have debris in her hair, and yeah I'll shut up now.

From the YouTube videos I can see that it's already a complete fail, but I'm going to see it anyways.  xDD Emmett looks like a serial killer, Edward looks like he just got out of bed, Bella is listening to an iPod when the car incident happens... but she was supposed to be checking her tires.  They make James fly, Victoria doesn't have debris in her hair, and yeah I'll shut up now.
No, no. Do go on...:33

(((Hai Patchi, it's Crys.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mehh. I'm going to see it. Paramore made a song for it. @_________@
(Usually movies made for books fail)
Always. Especially if the book was by Stephanie Meyer. ;)

It will never do the book justice, therefore I'm not going to go see it. Also, I hate the choice of actors for Edward and Bella. x.x

The actors don't even have the porcelain-white skin the book has.The Eyes aaren't butterscotch.

Edward....No. Just No.

It will NOT boost book sales by any means.
Well actually, the Cullens are wearing topaz colored contacts.

But still.

yep - everyone has their own idea of what each character looks like...but you're right, the casting is off...

the book describes each character's physical appearance pretty well, so why has Alice been cast with dark (not blonde) hair for example?

... and if you want a part in a big hit movie how hard is it to agree to dye your hair blonde for the shoot...? :D

Casting Company = Fail ;)

Lots of us will probably just go watch the movie anyway - if only to see how many important bits of the book they left out :D
What's funny about that, is the girl who's playing Rosalie is a natural brunette, and the girl playing Victoria is a natural red head.

But for some reason Victoria in the movie has blonde hair, when she's supposed to have red hair.

yep - everyone has their own idea of what each character looks like...but you're right, the casting is off...

the book describes each character's physical appearance pretty well, so why has Alice been cast with dark (not blonde) hair for example?

... and if you want a part in a big hit movie how hard is it to agree to dye your hair blonde for the shoot...?  :D

Casting Company = Fail ;)

Lots of us will probably just go watch the movie anyway - if only to see how many important bits of the book they left out :D
Umm... Alice has short dark hair in the books. Are you getting her mixed up with Rosalie?

I'm going to see the movie. I have a Twilight t-shirt (not the one with the characters on it... but the one of the ones that says, "Twilight," on the front and says, "The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest." on the back.) that I'm going to wear; I'm going with my friends release day (if we can get tickets!). None of us have our hopes up... I have a few friends who are completely protesting it. Most books-turned-movie fail, but I still want to see it. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm SO pumped for it. I'm gonna see it with my friend Carleigh and maybe Delaney. I'm so excited omg I can't wait!!!

Over the summer, I was making these little Twilight comics for fun. One included where the main characters, my sister, and her friend went to see the movie. They all threw out random complaints.

The pictures make it funny. x3

Edward: -sees himself- Whoa, that is NOT my hair.

My sister's friend (Angelle): -sees Alice- That is NOT Alice.

Alice: Righto!

Bella: -sees Jacob- That is a horrible Jacob!!!

Jacob: Rightoo!!

Bella: -sees herself with iPod for distraction- They made me act so stupid! I don't have an iPod!

Rosalie: -sees self- They don't make me pretty!!

Emmett: -sees weak self- They make me a WIMP.

Jasper: -sees self- Ok, my hair is SOOOO wrong.

Main characters: -throws chairs at the movie screen-

Jenna and Angelle: They're..real?!

They changed it. It was gonna be December 12.

Must have decided to get it out there before everyone hates Twilight.

Or before Stephanie writes another book.

I kinda wanna see it. Not as much as I used to want to.

Latest posts

Back