Twilight Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh. I went with my friends last night. It was awesome. The fight scene was pretty cool, but the part where Edward gets all sparkly was kind of cheezy the second time he sparkled.

I loved it though.

^ Then don't come to the topic xD

I was supposed to see it today with some friends, but I have a hockey game. D:

I've never read it.

But my friend did, and she really wants me to see the movie. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it last night.

It was alright. It's wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

The beginning was a bit out of order and messed up... but it stuck to the same general plot.

Angela was played terribly. She was too... loud. And nosy. She's not supposed to be like that. :|

Jessica and Mike were perfect though. So was Rosalie. :D

The problem was, I felt like the whole movie was rushed. It was 2 hours long, and you can't make it any longer really, but it went so fast. Like, the whole first part of the book was like, the first half hour. And I didn't feel the chemistry between Edward and Bella. If you didn't read the book, I don't think you'd be able to see the relationship clearly. Because I know I couldn't. I just knew how it was supposed to be from the book.

Oh, and the character that played Edward talked painfully slow. D:

But it wasn't all that bad. When it comes out on DVD, I'm gonna get it off iTunes for my iPod. :3

TWILIGHT IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER.

o.o I just got back from the theater....EDWARD IS GORGEOUS. <3

I loved it.

I watched it this morning with Nicole and Noel. It was fairly good, close enough to the book, but it could have been longer.

I told them that I would be team Jasper after seeing him in his baseball uniform.

i seen it today- i think it was okay, but not the best.

some of the effects and such were annoying, like in the baseball game.

and i got creeped out for some reason when edward had bella, and was running up the mountain.

i don't know why.

i liked jacob <3

he was cute~!

the dad was freaking hilarious.

buwahaha he had a gun when edward came over xD

we laughed so hard.

and the pepper spray.

he's so protective of his daughter, but he didn't even notice that edward was in her bedroom xD

lol and there were so many akward moments..

we kept laughing when we weren't supposed to xD

Jinx- OMG the pepper spray was HILARIOUS!! I'm not even going to get into it... but my friend screamed, "CONDOM!!" when Charlie first gave it to Bella. "I'd feel much better if you had this with you." And then later when Bella was going to the prom with Edward, and Charlie gave Bella another can of pepper spray to, "be safe." XD We were hysterically laughing about it everytime when it came up. The people behind us were like, "What the heck is so funny?!" XD

Jacob was gorgeous<33~

Oh. The baseball game. They started playing and this funky dance-like music came on. I swear it was about to turn into High School Musical. They were kind of dancing while they were playing- I swear. They were 'this close' from turning it into a showtune number. XD

The running and the sparkling sort of ruined it for me. Just... No.

I really did like the movie otherwise, though. Those parts just tore me out of the movie and back into reality where I was able to think straight and notice just how out of place it was.

I thought it was REALLY good aside from a few issues.

1) it seems like they squeezed it in, They rushed the story way to much

2) they took out some KEY details and changed some things

Wasn't the best movie ever but it still was good.

I thought it was good. In the start it was slow, then it picked up its pace. They other thing was, it was rushed, but it was still good all together.

Jasper and Alice were amazing. The actors did such a good job, not to mention they were both insanely gorgeous. :3

the dad was freaking hilarious.buwahaha he had a gun when edward came over xD

we laughed so hard.

and the pepper spray.

he's so protective of his daughter, but he didn't even notice that edward was in her bedroom xD
I know. xDD It was like "-loads gun- Let him in."

I don't know why Bell would pepper spray James, though. I would think he's be invinicble to it, or something. xD

One of my fave parts was when Rosalie broke the dish when Bella said she'd a;ready eaten. XD Me and my friend were DYING Laughing! XD It wasn't the best movie ever,but it wasn't bad either.

Latest posts

Back