Twilight Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The casting is okay. I imagined bella to not look so....fragile. And Victoria has on a fur thing. she's not crouched like in the book. But they made Edward Awesome!!!!! :D My friend and I are going saturday! :D

God, my mom's boyfriend is saying I'm not gonna go, but I AM going the first day wether he likes it or not.

Anyways, IT'S ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY!! x3

The casting doesn't seem quite right. Even my mom agrees that Edward could have been more "dazzling". Haha..

Apparently, I'm spending the night at Noel's on Friday with Nicole, and we're all getting balcony seats to watch it Saturday morning.

I'm nearly done with the book.

My grandmother asked me to read it, so I did.

You know that Cullen is taking over the world when an old woman who doesn't know how to use Google loves him.

Anyway.

I suppose I'll see it.

Whether I want to or not, my mother's bringing me anyway XD

The chick playing Bella is extremely emotionless, though.

And Cedric (Yes. I know it's Robert, but old habits die hard.) is amazing for the part.

I loved him before he was "Edward".

"Harry... Bring my body back,"

...Oh yes <3

I don't see why everyone hates him D:<

Though he does look rather scruffy off-screen.

And Britneh, feel free to start hyperventalating.

It's tomorrow XD

Sorry for double post, but some people I know on YouTube saw the Twilight Midnight viewing! 1 person said it was really good and kristen did MUCH better than expected, and robert didn't do so well *gasp* another said It was an amazing film very close to the book! You bet I'm gonna see it now :D

I'm nearly done with the book.My grandmother asked me to read it, so I did.

You know that Cullen is taking over the world when an old woman who doesn't know how to use Google loves him.

Anyway.

I suppose I'll see it.

Whether I want to or not, my mother's bringing me anyway XD

The chick playing Bella is extremely emotionless, though.

And Cedric (Yes. I know it's Robert, but old habits die hard.) is amazing for the part.

I loved him before he was "Edward".

"Harry... Bring my body back,"

...Oh yes <3

I don't see why everyone hates him D:<

Though he does look rather scruffy off-screen.

And Britneh, feel free to start hyperventalating.

It's tomorrow XD
xD I agree Ahlex. I don't see why everyone hates him D:<

I love him, as Cedric and as Edward.

Gawd, people need to get over it.

-hyperventalates-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing the movie tommorow. I was supposed to see it today, but I can't because I'm sick.

Maybe I can con my mom into taking me today.. -shrugs-

I saw it.

Wasn't what I had hoped for. I was expecting the people different. I saw Esme taller, and more pale, and more..bleach blond hair.

Bella had good emotions, and acted fine in my opinion. Edward was cute, not hot, but cute. He was crappy -___-

Ugh.

I have to go again Sunday >//>

Latest posts

Back