Twlight VS Harry Potter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna answer this, simply like this; I like Twilight better but think about this Harry Potter dissers, Don't you think JK's Literacy skills maybe more advanced than Stephenie's but more people may have liked Stephenie's plot so that's why they like her?

I haven't read Twilight, but I've heard a lot about it.

Harry Potter by far :p

J.K Rowling seemed to have a light effect on everything, even in the bad situations :S

I mean, I saw the Twilight trailor for the film and I was just like... Dark. -.-

If you know what I mean.

HP is dark too, but I mean... There were funny bits, especially Fred and George :D

I'm not dissing Twilight BTW. :p

Best Wishes

barky

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I have to admit, the Harry Potter series ended.. quite.. badly.

QUOTE:

The legendary battle of Potter and Riddle:

"Avada Kedavra!""Expelliarmus!"
I mean, honestly Harry, you gotta do more than disarm him to win >_>

But I still think Harry owns Twilight.

Harry Potter. It's so much better seriously. The plot's better, the characters have personalities and you actually feel sad when one of the important characters die. None of the important characters even die in Twilight. I mean, lame!

J.K. Rowling:

Proved some childrens novels can be over 500 pages.

Stephanie Meyer:

Proved some shouldn't be.

Personally I don't like either that much.

But seriously. This is a dumb question.

Harry Potter > Twilight.

I LOVED Harry Potter. =D

I cryed when Dumbledore died.

But, like many other people, I did like Stephanie Meyer's plot.

She just didn't...use it in the...greatest way. =/

J.K. Rowling:proved some childrens novels can be over 500 pages.

Stephanie Meyer:

Proved some shouldn't be.
Lol. xD

Honestly, I think Harry Potter is better than Twilight. Twilight is.. okay, but too many people obsess over it Dx

None :p

Harry Potter seems to long for me to read it all (Bad concerntration skillz) I would proberly be here a year trying to finish one book and then just give up on it..

I thought twilight was a TV show untill my friend told me it was a book..

I voted for Harry Potter because I've read all the books like five times each and I haven't read Twilight yet. My best friend is trying to get me to read it so I might when she's done with her book (I've heard waaay too many things to risk buying it if it's really bad). She also tried to convince me to fall in love with Edward Cullen ... she failed! Robert Pattinson was okay looking when he played Cderic Diggory in HP but as Edward Cullen he kinda turns my stomach. lol No matter how long I look at his picture for, I WILL NEVER love him no matter how much my friend wants me to!

I'll let you know when or if I read the Twilight books ...

I've also seen all the HP movies (Can't wait for the sixth one to come out!) I haven't seen Twilight but I kinda want to. It's been promoted soooooooooo much that I wanna see what all the fuss is about! :) But I dunno if I could sit through, what?, 2 hours of Edward Cullen????

I used to LOVE Harry Potter, espescially (sp?) in GOF, but then he cut his hair :)

-Shatagama-

Latest posts

Back