Twlight VS Harry Potter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like twilight movies better, and books, though they both have Robert Pattinson, my friends major crush. She...[SIZE=21pt] ♥ PROPOSED♥ [/SIZE]to him

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, anyway, [SIZE=21pt] TWILIGHT all the way! [/SIZE] Plus, they have [SIZE=21pt] PARAMORE[/SIZE] in there album and music vid[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

I like twilight movies better, and books, though they both have Robert Pattinson, my friends major crush. She...[SIZE=21pt] ♥ PROPOSED♥ [/SIZE]to him
Ick...I didn't like the movies at all, though I liked the Harry Potter ones.

Even before twilight I wasn’t much of a HP person, so I pick Twilight. =]

HARRY FREAKING POTTER.
Twilight is the biggest waste of paper I've ever read.

Harry Potter is... well... it's GOOD.
Inorite?

And the enviornmentalists say using paper bags is a waste of trees..

I think they oughta have a good long talk to Stephers about this.

@~im_just_punky~: If you think your obsessed, my friend [SIZE=14pt]MEMORIZED[/SIZE] the proposal

I AM IN LOVE WITH TWILIGHT AND MY FAMILY IS MAD AT ME BECAUSE THAT IS ALL I TALK ABOUT!!!!!

I've never finished the Twilight saga or the Harry Potter series, but I have to go with Twilight since it has more of an irregular theme.

Twilight is a huge book and so is Harry Potter. Harry Potter almost killed me read just the first book and so I'm not going to read the rest of the seires. BUT, Twilight on the other hand keeps me reading it. Unlike Harry Potter when I was forced to read it. And, I'm Almost done with Twilight and I've only benn reading it for about 2 hours. Harry Potter took me a week to finish.

Ahhh.... I think I've made my point.

TWILIGHT!! <3333 I thought it was dumb at first, but I watched it and loved it! Robert is so hot!! :marumimitchi: And that girl is pretty.

Harry Potter FTW.

Twilight is weird. I don't like it. Not my type of movie at all. It really makes me shiver, I hid and threw my iPod when I first saw it cuz I ws afraid of Edward.

Harry Potter.

I'm reading Twilight, because I finally managed to get my hands on it. :/

And I really think Stephenie could have made SOMETHING bad about Edward. I mean, sparkling in the sun, and topaz/gold/whatever colour it is eyes?

Apart from his major anger problem. Has anyone else noticed that Bella and Edward (in the first one, haven't read the others yet) treat each other quite badly? They're always scowling or snapping or something. If I had someone as 'gorgeous' as Edward loving me, I would totally not snap at him. D:<

Anyways, Harry Potter, and even though none of the main mainies died (I mean, Fred, Dumbledore, Hedwig, Sirius, Lupin and Tonks weren't main main characters, but still main people all the same), I think that was good, because I would've cried if they died. :'[

Lol.

Yeah. :]

I like both but Twilight is more my thing these days. As to those who say its a waste of paper &c., if you had written a book and people were saying that kind of thing, you'd be crushed, well I would. When I mentioned in casual conversation about being an author when i come up with the right ideas for me my stepbrother snorted. I cried and was about to put my fork between his eyes....o_O

Anyway, back on topic. It truly is a matter of taste.

~Shilo~

ok understatements occurred there. I LOVE TWILIGHT AND IT IS THE COOLIEST!!!!!

Latest posts

Back