Ughhhh! Tamatown, tamagotchi sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does tamatown suck?

• Yes, totally:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, don't know, don't go on it:

• It rox your sox!:

• wat is tamatown????????????????:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a V4 and i find the tamatown for V4 boring compared to the V3 town. we cant go to the theatre, travel agents, king or the offices. they need to hurry up and finish the site. we can't do the golden tamagotchi quest yet either and we only have 2 games to play at the school. :angry:

I normally HATE TamaTown. Except for 1 thing on the V4 TamaTown. When you win points (which are so easy to get) it goes straight to your V4 toy! I won like 27,000p in less than 30 min! But what sucks is that the passwords don't work. the gift just shows up on your Tamagotchi, then it goes away, you can't keep it!! :lol: ^_^ :) ;) Basically . . . it SUCKS

I thing you are realy rong.The tamatown is the bets thing you can ever get. :ph34r:

I thing you are realy rong.The tamatown is the bets thing you can ever get. :ph34r:

:D ;) Yah it does suk I have v4 and when you buy all the things you want and then logout you dont get the Item you bought but the money is gone!!!!!

*g*

confirm outlogging on tamatown and ull get the item-pws

Really it's okay. I haven't been there really. :pochitchi:

Tamatalkers,

I do suggest you all email to bandai US and give your honest feelings on the current tamatown. That way they will start to take notice of this and might consider updating tamatown.

Seriously, I agree with some users here because the current tamatown v4 is same as v3! Except for office, the rest seem "sleeping". I think Bandai US is just making $$$ off us if they only make tamatown as "decoration" in place of useful uratown and e-tamago.

Note that some of us are teenagers by now and Bandai US only can rely on kids under 12 as their clients for tamagotchis. I'm adult now yet I still very loyal to my v3...ha ha.

So, tamatown has to have the feel of youth (for everyone old or young alike) and not so kiddish. Some animations are like for kids. Uratown and e-tamago is the best example to what we need to HAVE!

However, we shouldn't rush things yet. Give them time. Thumbs up! Your emails will do the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent seen the v4 on ecus i dont have 1 yet ( <_< WAAAA) but the other one was....ok

Well the V4 Tama Town really sucks but I earn a lot of points by playing the Ring Toss game. :furawatchi:

I don't go on TamaTown much, and when I do its not really the new Version 4 TamaTown, because I don't have one yet! :p

I really really really don't like it. But not totally. You should have put sometin sayin' mostly or just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back