Ughhhh! Tamatown, tamagotchi sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does tamatown suck?

• Yes, totally:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, don't know, don't go on it:

• It rox your sox!:

• wat is tamatown????????????????:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, tamatown isnt that good at all. uratown is much better than tamatown
What's uratown??? :ph34r: Can you PM me with the site for it please? Thanks in advance! :D

And i'm not going to vote right now. Bandai is still working on TamaTown V4. I think it's agreat idea too! And the reason Bandai made a website for Tamagotchis is so you can get more items that aren't sold in the shop. And you can get them a LOT faster in TamaTown then you can waiting for the item to be on sale in the Shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
godddddddddddddddddddd  yous must be soooooooooooooooooooooo stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd to dislike tama town i mean like wats wrong with it  :ph34r:   :D   :unsure:   B)   B)   :mametchi:   :mimitchi:   <_<   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:
Um...first of all, we're NOT stupid. Second, you shouldn't say "God". It's not right. And if you did say it (which you shouldn't), you should say "gosh" instead. It's more polite somehow...?

Sorry to double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the v4 tama-town.How do you think it's uncool. :ph34r:

I think it is fine, just repetetive. It is always the same each time you go on. Other than that, it is pretty good.

This IS wrong...kids, dont swear on your posts, its NOT POLITE OR RIGHT!!!!!!!!! :(

Angel
Stupid isn't a swear word. Us 'kids' aren't stupid. And that was SPAM.

Anyway, I like the V4 TamaTown. They're trying hard to keep up at least with E-Tamago, but they're way ahead of us. For the people who hate V4 TamaTown because they think things are going too slow,

Be patient.

a**confirm outlogging on tamatown and ull get the item-pws
Sorry, but you like like you swore (because of asterisks).

Also, all kids online, remember 'sucks', 'sux' and 'suks' are all bad words and don't say them again. They are not swearing though.

i would have to say it dose look very childish/girly but it is a great way to get gotchi-points,items,ext.

I think the overall idea is great, but I wish they would tone it down a little bit. It looks like someone threw up happiness onto the page for cryin-out-loud. I get on it occasionally just for the sake of getting points faster. I would love if they didn't make it so flowery and put eyes and mouths on everything... Maybe go for a more modern every-age kinda style.

Do you agree? Let me know, please!

I like the music feature and I want more tama related tunes when I am on tamatown.

Like a stereo almost with cute Tama-Tunes.

Its great the stations open I think the other citys are awsome.

don't say it sucks because bandai must of put alot of effort in to it plus its a great idea collecting sovoniers on your tama and I would never of thougt of something like that :(

they are updating it by the second as well it's so cool

I don`t like the fact that they made the whole user/login thing... i find it quite annoying. ANd I wish that they would have more visual things for younger tama owners to be able to understand the game instructions much more... I think it would be awsome also if there was a thing where you could plug it into the computer to pratically eliminate typing all together. Mabye an all around site login/password? That you can just type in your user/pass rather than typing your user and squinting at your tama screen to see the microscopic numbers/letters on your pass. and when you get items their automaticaly imported to your Vp and when your tama has too many items you can port them to your account. then they can stay there rather than being deleted.

And the colors are too happy >.> <.< *hides from the lightness* I like ura e-tamago better...

Now i`m going to step aside for the next person to post their comments.

Why are BanDai too lazy to create a separate Tamagotchi Town for the v4.5? I don't get it. Why don't we get that Inside the Tamagotchi Planet sort of feel? Why don't we get the postcards in the Game Center? Why don't we get Tamatown News? Why do we get a Shopping Centre, with less items and GAMES and stuff (honestly, ever seen a Happy Packing game in a shop?) while Japan gets the Tamatama Market, loaded with a ton of items? Why do Japan get Big Boss Gotchi while we're stuck with the Gotchi King for both v4 and 4.5? Why don't we have the Uratamarina? Why don't we have Gozaru Village, Flower Hills and Berry Town? Why don't we have the Tamagotchi Quiz (it's in e-Tamago's station)?

Rant over. I don't envy those who actually bothered to read my rantings.

Oh and Mametchiluna I read your post on the 2nd page. Yes, Miuchiz do cost $60 in Australian dollars. Different exchange rate, you see.

By the way, Tamagotchi Town's design is virtually the same as the Japanese one. I remember being told that the Japanese Tamagotchi were aimed for an older age group (teenagers and young adults) so it wasn't designed for kids.

I like TamaTown. :angry: It sure makes your pet more interactive, doesn't it? It's a little bit childish, but not bad, not bad. :rolleyes:

-DDDTrooper

Heya tama_fans!
I reckon tamatown sux, especially the new updated one! Well, anyway let me know if I'm too harsh, or I'm right on about it. I wanna know, really

CC
No it doesn't suck!!!!

Why do u think it sucks????

Anyway I can't go on tama town because I lost my tamos!!!!! <_<

To answer the question "What is Uratown":

Uratown is the Japanese Tamatown for the Japanese Uratama.

It would be nice if Tamagotchi weren't so "game centered" nowadays. Some people just fatten up their Tamagotchi or go online to play games. That isn't what Tamagotchi is about. Tamagotchi is a virtual pet! Let me repeat... Ta-ma-go-tchi... is... a... vir-tual... pet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back