Ughhhh! Tamatown, tamagotchi sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does tamatown suck?

• Yes, totally:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, don't know, don't go on it:

• It rox your sox!:

• wat is tamatown????????????????:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Tamatown, but i do think they could make a few improvements to Forest-patchi

Gurugu town

Mame city

They only have two buildings in them, i think there should be more movies and games to!!!

Here is a code for Tamatown if you don't have a V4 or V4.5

User name: Tarak

Password: aaaaaaa aaaaaaa

This should work for you to!!!

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

I think tama town is brill but they should make the movies beter :furawatchi: :furawatchi: .

I think TamaTown is awesome. Sure, sometimes it can get boring, but most of the time it is something really fun to do with your Tamagotchi. :)

But, we all have different opinions. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

When I first went on Tamatown, I was hoping that it might be a bit like Neopets or Gaia but without the bits that I hate from those sites. I hoped that there would be NPCs that you could interact with more. I'm a 24 year old nerd and I'm the only one I know with a Tamagotchi, so I can't connect with other users (one of Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion's main selling points) so I was hoping that the NPCs on the website would sort of fill that void for me.

If you don't like tamatown or tamagotchi sites why do you have a tamatalk account?? I think tamatown is really cool. But it could use improvements. There should be a guest account. But if you don't have a tamagotchi why would you be on tamatown unless you were planning to get a tamagotchi. V3 tamatown needs a major inprovement is what I think. Tamagotchi's Forever!!!!!

I think they are both nice. They weren't exactly as I though they were going to be when the V3 came out. But I thought it was good anyway. Although I thought that E-tamago(the Japanese Tamagotchi Town) was better. I think the new V4/V4.5 Tamagotchi Town is better that E-tamago because you can get more than one thing at a time.

TamaTown is a very very cool feature,I can make 9900 Gochi coins in about 10-15 minuites by racing in the Toy Shop.It is also very cool because you can get very cool items.I personally am a TamaTown fanatic I go there about 10 times a day for about a hour.c :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back