v4 asia release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was this my topic useful?

• yes, of course!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, its boring

• its so-so, ok really

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, this is so helpfull for us Asians, lol

I've been expecting these V4's, ahaha

I dont think it would come out in Japan snce they have they're own tamagotchi lines

but as for Hong Kong, they usually have both Japanese and World(V2,V3) Tama's

check Sogo Toy Section

oh, this is so helpfull for us Asians, lolI've been expecting these V4's, ahaha

I dont think it would come out in Japan snce they have they're own tamagotchi lines

but as for Hong Kong, they usually have both Japanese and World(V2,V3) Tama's

check Sogo Toy Section
its too bad we have to wait so long right?

its not fair, my country is so popular on v3s!

when wil it be popular on v4s?.... next year? lol... :D :p

every mall i go, v3s! v3s! v3s! gosh! i rather pay 1 baht than

buy get a v3 for free! :D really.....

i though they wouldn't be released till ages!

but my friends in tamenegerie ( tama_fans and mimitchi-angel)

helped me out! B) :) :p

It's now released in Singapore.....at only 1 toy shop =.=

I can only buy it next month as I'm stuck with bills, bills!!!!! tama_angel16, how about your country?

It's now released in Singapore.....at only 1 toy shop =.=
I can only buy it next month as I'm stuck with bills, bills!!!!! tama_angel16, how about your country?
wow!!!!!! oh my goodness! v4 in singapore!?

wow ^_^ i'm a fortune teller!

i haven't check my country yet, but i'll have to wait a while before

i get my v4! :eek:

hehe, you indeed hit it right on. I'm not so accurate with dates!

Alas for me, I gonna hold off the itch in me and wait for April to come.....

Hi Tama_angel16 (Mimi)

can u tell me the email address of the bandai-asia pl I want 2 contact them!

mimitchiangel (Lily)

(P.S. sorry i said my account was mimitchi-angel it was wrong) :D :blink: ;) :mimitchi: mimtchi rules!

[SIZE=14pt]go to tips and tricks and scrolll down, there will be a search topic thing.[/SIZE]

search local distributors and you'l see a topic called how to contact asia's

local distributors! there! u have it the answer to contact them!

Those who stay in Asian countries, kindly post your date releases for Tamagotchi. That'll help us greatly. Look out for any hints or releases in magazines or newspaper.

I didn't hv a chance to buy one yet. Probably in April. Tsk....

I found the 4 designs at some shops, including Popular bookshops...! However, the designs are so-so.

4 are from original Entama designs.

1) pastel blue with blue/white stars around the screen

2) pink and green with 1 white stripe across the screen

the other 2 designs I cannot describe due to their weird shapes. I'll go down to Suntec outlet and see if they have more designs. Keep tuned!!

interesting tamadake........ :)

great job!!! thanx! keep it up! looking forward to see more of your infos! :wacko: :p

I just got one at popular singapore....pink background with purple button and ball on top ...with few spirals and with ^_^ on top........ :p

If you got popular card member, can get 10% discount....original price is SGD$29.95 after less is SGD$26.95....save about $3...

There is only 3 designs....one is the one i bought, (Same as the one tamadake saw) - one is bright pink with a word character on it...look plain...and the other one is light blue with diamond shape all around ....only 8 pieces on display.....it look like it come in from Hong Kong.....the last two design in the poster.....blue and bright pink oneHong Kong

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you actually rushed to buy one....

yes, the last 2 designs in the poster are the ones I talked earlier in my post. if possible, will u take pics of it for us to see? I mean the one you already bought from popular.

Hehe....i didnt rush to get....as i went to see doctor so passby popular just pop in and take a look then it was at the counter so i see is quite cute so i bought it....waiting for more design to be out.... ;)

Take a look at:-

One of the Singapore V4 Design

This is the one i bought.....Singapore.... ;)

Thanks for your pic! I think it's not the original Entama series. Maybe US or Europe design.

I have seen this 1 at Popular bookshop but was not able to describe this design. Your pic already helped me :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back