v4 asia release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was this my topic useful?

• yes, of course!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, its boring

• its so-so, ok really

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama V4 Jinsei Version has just release in Malaysia, but i wanna know when does the american version V4 releases in malaysia......Oh well, i'll just wait and wait.

Dude I just bought a Tama JenSei V4 it Rocks its the same as the american one only for its keychain it has beads like EnTama's and the shells colors are the same as Entama's

Tama V4 Jinsei Version has just release in Malaysia, but i wanna know when does the american version V4 releases in malaysia......Oh well, i'll just wait and wait.
american release is for US only. sorry to burst your hopes :(

tama_angel16 and princess piggy, very sorry for late reponse as I've been busy with work work work!!!!

I decided to buy one in Gold Coast when I visit there in August. Hopefully they will be already released v4.5 in all parts of Australia by August.... I'm going there for a short break.

Cool! I don't think they're going to be released in Australia for some time... Oh well... :lol: :lol: :lol: :( :( :( :(
And anyway, how many tamagotchi versions are they going to release? First it's the V1, then a month later it's v2, then 5 seconds later it's the latest craze, v3, and now the even LATER craze, the v4! When are they going to stop???
actully in japan the areddy have v7 and v8. But its really just like v3/v4 here :lol:

A tamagotchi roleplaying game...? Hmmm..... I might get it if its ever released in the U.S.

sor u saying their is a relese of tamagotchi v.4 in asia?? i heard they have a v.6 in china too

in jakarta or indonesia i only see in 1 toys place have v4 , v3 and v3 version couple (2 v3 in 1 package)

but difficult to find a good colours

actully in japan the areddy have v7 and v8. But its really just like v3/v4 here :rolleyes:
I have not seen the V.5 V.6 V.7 V.8 here in Japan.

there fakes, loads of fakes in japan. don't count on it.

fakes r bad and it cauz loads of problems in the tama!

For tama fans in singapore....The 6 designs from Hong Kong are selling in Singapore and also the one with kuchipatchi on it.......for all the designs u can find them at kiddy palace in Singapore shopping center.....one of the shop name comics connections also have it but only got 3.....

Tamadake, are u looking for the white background and blue design...kiddy palace have it.... ^_^

Attention for all Malaysians: The tamagotchi V4(american version) has been release at Jaya Jusco, Midvalley . It's RM79.90. It's real, i saw it with my own eyes, and it's a Bandai product too............not fakes.XD XD

Hey this was kinda usful but i only voted to be nice so yer but hey it was really useful and like i have beennhaving the worst week my tamagotchi keeps dieing and freezing but now it is an addolte and it wont get a job :furawatchi: so i dont no what i shoulld do if you no what i shpu8l.d do please answer me bak and tell em and i am about to kill my tamagotchi and btw dont go on www.tamasurgery.com it is a way to ruin youir tamagotchi

thank you so much for the pictures, i think there new.

my friend has the first green one.

my other friend has the second one but its pink and green.

i really like the last one! :(

Does anyone know if the V4 has been released here in the Philippines yet? Me and my sister each want one.

it already came to thailand and loads of other places.

check the mall. its already been 5 moneths till the v4 has came out

all over the world. it sshould have came already. but rare to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back