v4 asia release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

was this my topic useful?

• yes, of course!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, its boring

• its so-so, ok really

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the singapore one the screen is a bit yellowish...while the US one is very clear...... :)
I'm talking about the designs, not screen backgrounds.

https://www.pixelmood.com/entama.htm is the site you can look up for original Entama series released on different dates.

My ideal tamagotchi is the white background with blue outlines and the dragon motif.

haha...tamadake i know u are saying abt the designs.....

I think i never post properly as i just wanted to post a remark that the screen look so different from US one....one is yellowish and one so clear.....

Hope Singapore will have more nicer designs or designs like V3 which have singapore edition......haha....

I'm sure Suntec outlet will carry more designs. 4 more days to my visitation to Suntec outlet.

I notice that in the package that i bought in singapore there is a word jinsei on it....wat is jinsei.....but on the US package that my uncle bought back dun have this word.... :)

Tamadake u can see in this site which design u saw....i notice that the 3 designs we was saying are the same as hong kong one......

ebay

I notice that in the package that i bought in singapore there is a word jinsei on it....wat is jinsei.....but on the US package that my uncle bought back dun have this word.... :)
Jinsei is a Japanese word which means "enjoy life" (I'm still not sure, you might want to check on this from players here). I'm surprised i didn't notice it when I checked these out last week at Popular bookshop.

is it japanese the one u posted on ebay?
if you are referring to designs, yes. Some designs are from origianl Entama version.

But these are v4. Cos these comes in blue rectangish packages unlike the japanese packages. Please note again that the packages are different for 3 zones.

tanks soo much princess piggy!]

never saw that design before! but its so cool!

Dun mention....if i am not wrong this is one of asia Hong Kong design...in ebay u can see it..... :furawatchi:

The pic at teens is so amazingly sharp and colourful. Makes me feel like buying it depsite me as adult guy...hee hee

Oh boy, I feel so weird toying with it @_@

Great News....I went to Vivo City Toys Rus in Singapore....V4 are on sales now in Singapore.....but only 4 designs....should be the same as what tamadake have seen...... :huh:

One is the blue pastal with stars on it, one is the pink and purple one with :huh: on it, one is the one teen mag website i posted-red and orange one.....one is the bright pink with one character on it.......

One V4 is SGD$29.95..

They only display one of each design...if u want to purchase it u will have to tell the person the number and they will take.....the display stand is near the cashier....

There are V3 Singapore version one also SGD$29.95....the picture on my avatar....and there is a blue and pink twin pack sell together....quite nice with memetchi and mametchi on each of them cost SGD $59.90.

UPDATED: My visitation to Suntec Outlet

VERDICT: What an utter disappointment! I only saw 3 tamas of same design left on the stand. I'm soooo furious! My friend believed that these were about to be sold out due to good response.

NEXT UPDATE: My visitation to ToyRoom at Suntec

I made my gal fren to ask the staff of ToyRoom when they'll launch v4 in their shop. Guess what they said? APRIL! (feeling soo furious again!) The exact date they launch in April is not confirmed. Well, that's better cos i made myself promise I buy one in April...so hope they carry more designs than Vivo.

I'll info my gal fren to buy the red with dots as shown in Teens. She is more hyperactive than me :)

oh yes, by the way...

v4 comes out in thailand in april or end of march!

tat's great~~~

Hope you'll be able to buy one when released!!! I gonna wait for ToyRoom to launch tamagotchis in their shop this coming April.

too bad....i'll wait for quite a long time till i get my v4 though.

i get one, only if i get good on the tests and the test is in may and the scores will come

in august or september. :( :angry: :ph34r: :huh:

but so far, for my practice test, i got all A s!

ok, more updates!!!!

this time is great!!!

thailand and bejing got theres!!!!

taiwan got there's!!

hong kong got theres!

and u can only buy it in certain malls in thailand!!

u can buy english version in hong kong, in toy r us and beware of fakes!

thats the last few updates till the whole asia got there v4s.

if anyone know if other countries got there's, please update it here!

happy for anyone here to help out!

the last countries that i 'm not sure got there's in asia is indonesia, india, africa, and phillipines!

these countries aren't that popular of tamas so sorry if u do live there. u may have to wait a while

and buy them in toys r us or famous good toy shops! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back