V4 GROUP HATCHING FUN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should help you guys out:

If say the Eastern Time is 8 AM, July 14, Saturday.

Eastern Time (Daylight): 8:00 AM, 7/14/07

Northern Idaho Time (Pacific Time): 6:00 AM, 7/14/07

Philippine Time: 9:00 PM, 7/14/07

Singapore Time: 9:00 PM, 7/14/07

This should help you guys out:
If say the Eastern Time is 8 AM, July 14, Saturday.

Eastern Time (Daylight): 8:00 AM, 7/14/07

Northern Idaho Time (Pacific Time): 6:00 AM, 7/14/07

Philippine Time: 9:00 PM, 7/14/07

Singapore Time: 9:00 PM, 7/14/07
Ok what about July 11, 2007. maybe around um around 10:30 AM Eastern Time? So It will be:

Eastern Time (Daylight): 10:30 AM, 7/11/07

Northern Idaho Time (Pacific Time): 8:30 AM, 7/11/07

Philippine Time: 11:30 PM, 7/11/07

Singapore Time: 11:30 PM, 7/11/07

(well, I think) is that correct? i think it is. well, I was going to make it for tomorrow, but I think that might be too early, cuz u said tell you guys ahead of time, so you can prepare. Turns out, my tama died. I would like to start it tomorrow, but that's fine. I'm going swimming, anyways, tomorrow, so the 11th it is!

kuchipatchiluver :D ;) :(

EDIT: Sorry, I had to change the date because I just can't stand not playing with my tama anymore!!! Besides, I thought today was the 10, but it only says the 10th because it's after midnight. Sorry, my bad. wrong day. So the 11th it is! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine with me, kuchipatchilover! ;) I'll prepare my tama now for that day. I just hope the others see the date in time for the big day/night!

I've never done a group hatching before, but it sounds fun! I have three v4 and two v3, does it matter which ones? I would like to hear more about it, if someone could email me at [email protected] and just tell me when and how often to post back, what to post, etc.

Thank you!

AddieRall

sure, I'll email u. but just tell us where u live so we can get the right time in for u.

Same for u, .&&.ChocoBunnie.x. We need to know where u live so we can put u in the schedule. ^_^

I can't wait until we start the Group Hatching. I haven't played with my tama for so long!!! I just need to play with my tama! lol ^_^

~Kuchi~

I'll be out of town Thursday afternoon,Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. I might start a little late, if that is ok with you. :rolleyes: Could you PM me and explain group hatchings to me too, kuchipatchiluver. That would help me out alot. Sorry I have to start late.

Ok what about July 11, 2007. maybe around um around 10:30 AM Eastern Time? So It will be: 

Eastern Time (Daylight): 10:30 AM, 7/11/07

Northern Idaho Time (Pacific Time): 8:30 AM, 7/11/07

Philippine Time: 11:30 PM, 7/11/07

Singapore Time: 11:30 PM, 7/11/07

(well, I think) is that correct? i think it is. well, I was going to make it for tomorrow, but I think that might be too early, cuz u said tell you guys ahead of time, so you can prepare. Turns out, my tama died. I would like to start it tomorrow, but that's fine. I'm going swimming, anyways, tomorrow, so the 11th it is!

kuchipatchiluver :) ;) :)

EDIT: Sorry, I had to change the date because I just can't stand not playing with my tama anymore!!! Besides, I thought today was the 10, but it only says the 10th because it's after midnight. Sorry, my bad. wrong day. So the 11th it is! ;)
Oops I apologize! I made a slight error in the computation to Philippine time. I computed it from Central, not Eastern Time, silly me.

The correct time should be 10:30 PM for both Philippine and Singapore.

I hatched a shirotsubutchi. ;) I fed it 4 scones and 4 cones to fill its hunger and happy hearts, and let it play a round of jump rope to lower its weight. She gained 5 points in beauty.

I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, I'm TERRIBLY sorry, but see, I'm a heavy sleeper, so I NEVER wake up to alarm clocks (I just can't hear them to wake me up!) so my mom wakes me up, right? Well, I asked her to wake me up at 9:30 AM (AND SHE PROMISED!!!!!!!) AND SHE DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!!!!!!! Probably cuz I couldn't sleep so I stayed up until 7:40 in the morning. But I said I was going to sleep later after my Group Hatching!!!! AND SHE STILL DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!!!!!!!!! So do you think you could reset ur tama again? You don't have to, but all this planning and work for NOTHING! All because of my mom! She thought she was doing me a favor, but she wasn't!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, thanks u guys. ur the best! XD

Actually, my mom said she tried to get me up, but I wouldn't wake up. Oops! :D (hey, it wasn't totally my fault! (I was sleeping, I didn't know!) lol anyways, maybe we can reschedule it for maybe tonight/today maybe around 9:00 PM Eastern time? (tonight/this morning). cuz I don't know about u, but I can't stand not playing with my tama for so long! (lol XP) which is in like almost 3 hours.

So maybe it would be:

Eastern Time (New York): 9:00 PM (7/11/07)

Central Time (Northern Idaho): 7:00 PM (7/11/07)

Singapore: 9:00 AM (7/12/07) I think

Philippines: 9:00 AM (7/12/07) I think

addierall: ? (waiting for email from her, i just emailed her about it.)

ChocoBunnie: ?

EDIT: I put the dates in. :blink:

~Kuchi~

Do you still want me to PM u greenalmonds? I think you might know a little more now since babysparklefly put that link in (thanks, by the way). :blink:

yeah, it's 30 minutes from now. 29 to be exact. But I guess we reschedule again if they don't see it.

okay, perfect!!! So I reset mine at 9:05 PM (only 5 minutes late) and I got a boy. I named it Josh. I fed it like 1 or 2 snacks, and then I played some Jump Rope with him. He already took his nap and cried a few times, so I praised him. (I fed him a few meals, too when I restarted him) and right now he's just going around the bottom of the screen. he just called me. Oh, he's hungry. And I cleaned up his mess. Josh should evolve soon. But that's pretty much it...

~Kuchi~

Well, mine evolved into a Mizutamatchi (typical, I always Mizutamatchis!)

Well, Josh is sleeping. ZzzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzz (lol :D )

Not much.......

~Kuchi~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back