V4 selling in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Puerto Rico and they havn't come here yet. They supose to come out in January?

I didn't know that they were on sale either! I e-mailed the company and they said they were aailiable in CA but might not be availiable in san diego! :)

YAH! they're selling 'im at my Wal-Mart! And i live in one of the smallest towns in washington! The problem is, they sell like pancakes at an eating contest in an IHOP. I wen't to get one today but the were all out. So i asked a guy who worked there if they were any in the back of the store, but he said no, and that, like 15 other kids had always asked for 1 today alone! Looks like i have my work cut out for me in aquiring one! > :)

And i'm gonna get one!! even if it means riding my bike thier at 3 in the morning!

Enough of the showing off, m impression on the thing is way cool, better than v1,2,and 3 combined! But the fake antennae looks dinky...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a V4. Patience, one day you will have one as well.

I don't care which one i get,I just want the dandelion one ore pink because there my favorite but if they dont have one i'll get the glow in the dark one that's my 3rd favorite..... :p

You're all so lucky.I was suposed to get one tuesday but i wasn't feeling good.So probly

over the weekend I'll get one. :p

But were I live tama's are sold in maybe 3mins.It took me a couple months to get

a v3.That's only at Target,Walmart,Kmart,Mejers. :p But now

theres alot out in target again because pretty much everyone had one.

Keep looking!!!GOOD LUCK!!!tO EVERYONE...

Yes,

they are out.

Or,

so it seems.

In spain,

they have been out for a while.

In the U.S., I have heard that they secretly distributed some to stores during Christmas time.

Now,

They are only being distributed around Ca, Nevada, and other places around there.

I don't know if this is true,

but I do know for a fact that this is true.

Here is proof,

I went on bandai site,

and found this site on it,

https://www.tamagotchi.com/

and right at the top,

it talks about the new tamagotchi v4 released

if u click on the link,

it lets you enter the improved tamatalk for only v4.

Best of luck,

Love4tamas

I bought my first on in a Target in Philly, the second in a Target in Jersey, and I'm going to get a 3rd one within the next few days... probably from Target or Walmart here in Philly. There are lots of them in my area. There are lots of V3s too... mostly in the targets. I just got a V3 on Saturday in another Target in Philly, and they only had two left! The one Target in Jersey though had TONS of V3s and V4s.

I bought my first on in a Target in Philly, the second in a Target in Jersey, and I'm going to get a 3rd one within the next few days... probably from Target or Walmart here in Philly. There are lots of them in my area. There are lots of V3s too... mostly in the targets. I just got a V3 on Saturday in another Target in Philly, and they only had two left! The one Target in Jersey though had TONS of V3s and V4s.
Which Target in Jersey had the V4?

Yes the tama v4s are real because i have one. It's pink with stripes all on it and has a pink and yellow think sticking out of it!

*Go to ebay but you have to have an account.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL V4S!!!!!!!!!! ;) :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back