V4 selling in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
><;; they have some in target in new park mall. over here in california.

my dad brought me to places for 2 weeks straight. [starting on the 7th]

we went to walmart, then target, then we went to walgreens, then came home..

the next week, we went to like.. 5 walgreens because my dad didn't want to drive to san leandro. When we came home, we looked it up online. i couldn't wait for him to get it off ebay so we called some stores. they didn't have em`.

^^ i went to target yesterday... there were 2 floors. =/ THe toys weren't on the second floor, so i told my mom i was going to the first floor. i walked around and the toys section wasn't there. :[ we went back up the escalator and i read the stuff on the walls. it said FLOOR 1 ...

BLA BLA BLA

TOYS AND GAMES.

so we went back downstairs and i found them. :D

so, i guess if you live near that mall, you should go there soon. cause there were only 3 v4's left. and i bought one of them. ^^.

I bought my v4 at Target in California. I called just to make sure that there was and they said there was only one (Rising Sun). I went there to see if they still had it but when I went there, there were alot! There was 1 Rising Sun, 1 Sunflowers, about 5 Orange Circles, 3 (including the one I got) Glow In The Darks, and 1 Pink stripes.

Yeah i got one yesterday at toys r us *dont ask me why i was their* its so cool you can get a job and go to school! tama town is used differently in a really cool way!

I found mine in toys r us in danbury! there were like a gazillion their but only about 5 different designs! i got the red and yellow one its really cool! i am gonna go to target and try to find the stickers and trading cards! they just came out not to long ago! at toys r us they also had alot of key chains and other stuff for the tamagotchi! ;)

:lol: yeh if you go on the website www.tamatown.com it says connect with your version 4 tamagotchi so i clicked that and i cant seem to get a password to enter :D

has the v4s come out in asia english version yet?

if it hasn't, can sumone plz tell me when. how do u get the ufo

in the v4s? is there sum type of code or the shop just sells it?

has v4 usa version cum out yet and can sumone plz tell me when.

plz help me out guys. :kusatchi: :D :lol:

i got alot of questions! :mimitchi: :nazotchi: :D :nyatchi: :D :D [/font]

has the v4s come out in asia english version yet?if it hasn't, can sumone plz tell me when. how do u get the ufo

in the v4s? is there sum type of code or the shop just sells it?

has v4 usa version cum out yet and can sumone plz tell me when.

plz help me out guys. :p   :p   :blink:

i got alot of questions! :D   :eek:   :D   B)   :)   ;)
v4 is an english version of entama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said in my other post, Asia get 3 months after US/Japan. Please be patient. I also have to wait as well.

r u reaally sure?

but how can bandai asia take so long to delivery v4s

to places in asia? anywayz asia isn't such a big place and that it

could take that long. :mellow: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back