V4 selling in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha!

it's all about $$$. They need to see how good reponse is in US before releasing to Asia. It's like a test. Simple ^^

i don't much get it though! :lol:

but my feedback is to make them hurry! :eek:

how do u know all about this? :) :D

You cannot hurry them.

They need time to find out how great the response is. They dare not make losses much more than what they have earned in past summaries of their annual reports. Do not forget they have to pay $$ for workers who mass-produce tamagotchis.

That's why we have 3 months to wait before these are packed and ready for release.

*NOTE* I'm talking about Asian release, in case people here wonder why. Thank you ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
do u know how many versions r they gonna make to?

wow they r making loadz of versions already! :lol: :lol: :huh:

my friend says that they r gonna make till version 8!!! :huh: :( :mimitchi:

Does ANYONE kno when will tamagotchi v4 come out in Richmond, BC?

I thought it would come out sometime in January but they're still not here yet! If you are wondering where Richmond BC is it is just above Washington. Plz PM me if you kno!

I am desperate to get a v4 tamagotchi!

Blufairy123

Does ANYONE kno when will tamagotchi v4 come out in Richmond, BC?I thought it would come out sometime in January but they're still not here yet! If you are wondering where Richmond BC is it is just above Washington. Plz PM me if you kno!

I am desperate to get a v4 tamagotchi!

Blufairy123
Hmmm.

Why don't you ask your parents to buy for you online at ebay? it's much simpler and faster but of course more expensive...

Or you can also ask them to drive you to nearest state which have tamagotchis available. I'm sure each state have 1 toy 'r' us, right?

I just bought a tamagotchi v4 in target last friday. I thaought that 15.99 was a bargain.

iwounder if bandi will make a glow-in-the-dark screen,shell,and maybeeven the tamagotchi!!!

They do have tamagotchi v4s out in stores where i live. I just bought one last friday. I havn't seen a commercial yet.

Well, I got mine for Christmas and now it is on the 5th generation. It is the pink with stripes one. I love her! They are now officially out in the U.S. and there are new designs out. There is new Gotchi Gear out and they are a big thing, so if you want one, you'd better get to the store soon, LOL.

:) GotchiGirl96 :)

lucky for those who already got their v4

i have to wait 3 months right?

is that march?

and does it cum out all at the same time in asia?

i kept whining to my parents about this, they said i have

to wait till a special occassion which is my birthday (DUH!)

which is in november and i am totally not waiting!!!!!!!

i think i'm gonna have a heart attack about the v4s lol!

i think to much about them!!! i feel like my heart's gonna explode

and my tummy is gonna burst!!!

i got a sniffy nose and can hardly breath!!!

i can't even sleep at night, cauz i think too much

of the version 4s!!!

i'm stressing out!!i can't wait any longer!

i'm gonn---a expl.........de!!!!!!!!!!

in asia, when the v4s come to asia what version will it be?

will it be an american version or european version?

also when the v4s come to asian countries. will it

all come to the asian countries all at the same time? or will

different asian countries have to wait a little longer than sum

other asian versions?

i think i'm gonna have a heart attack about the v4s lol!i think to much about them!!! i feel like my heart's gonna explode

and my tummy is gonna burst!!!

i got a sniffy nose and can hardly breath!!!

i can't even sleep at night, cauz i think too much

of the version 4s!!!

i'm stressing out!!i can't wait any longer!

i'm gonn---a expl.........de!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooh.....

That's the feeling I have right now!!!! I gonna sniff and EXPLODE!!!!

All cos of Australia's early release......I'M SO MAD!!!!!! :)

Soma asian countries will get v4 at different dates of same month, so I think Singapore will MOST likely to have v4 on the 4th week of feb OR 1st week of march. Thailand probably will have v4 after Singapore.

Anyway, do info me if Thaliand get v4 first before Singapore ok?

I live in Tennessee and the they came out weeks ago in Target, Wall Mart and Toys R' Us. I has a orange dots V4. It is a 2nd Generation mimichi!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back