V4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the website is the gundamsomething one that's selling them for $26.99 which, in my opinion, is WAY too much.

I'll find out if they are available in my state (Nebraska) at Target on Saturday. Otherwise, I think I might be able to wait til early January....

ive got a v4 and i live in new zealand. if u have a v4 an u r in new zealand pretty pleeeese PM me . i'd luv to hear from you :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one online right now! They are out in the United States. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are out in california and san diego, right?

Tell me if you get mail if you have

connection one

oh and when are they coming out in vancouver or richimond?

Last edited by a moderator:
They will come out in the USA around January 7, 2007. That's what i heard. People said it's already out in Toys R us.....

America: Yea... they exsist....but only in californiaOR so it seems

Spain:

Yes its been out for a while

thats all I no

but it should come out in Jan. 2007

_

I am 99.9% sure
Not only california :D I'm in Washington and they are here. V4's are all over the U.S :huh:

And Locky458 they are out in US!! :D Not only in Toys R Us. ALL OVER!! :(

No, They Don't Have Touch Screens! I Have The Glow-in-the-Dark V4! They Are Pretty much the same style as the V3's but they have huge antennas!

:huh:

they do they do!!!! i have one im in new jersey and i bought it in toys R us. i never got a V3 only a V! and V2 so i dont know if its like the V3 but u can get a job when ur older on it and also when ur a kid u can go to school. i luv my V4!!!! :D :D :D

Look At moonpie84's avatar. that is a glow in the dark tama v4 in action.I HAVE ONE!

I saw one in target today....2 actually...but they came in ugly colors...

my younger sister and her friend went to Target today (we are in the MidEast states) and hers glows in the dark and stuff we r buying stuff for the little thing now! its AWESOME

YES! They are out in some parts of Amereica, New Zealand, Spain and maybe some other places. I live in America and I have a v4 :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back