V4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!! I HAVE ONE!! I LIVE IN UTAH AND THEY R SOO COOL!! they came out in utah a while ago. I bought mine at Target for 13$. :D :furawatchi:

yup absolutely they have it at Wal-mart (sh 35) here in Texas but it's like limited in number.

i only saw 2 V4s. :huh:

hehe i got the glow in the dark and pink one with white stripes

so awesome :)

[SIZE=7]more!!!! more tamagotchissss[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
they r out in alot of places!!! i just got one ....mine looks like this- :furawatchi:

They are out in New Zealand and most parts of Australia.

i know im probably the 100th person to say this, but there are v4s. i have one and it looks like my avatar, actually. its a ringotchi. since they are so new, they aren't avaliable in all stores yet. but the designs are wicked! mine is called green and white tribal and it glows in the dark! there is also an orange swirly design i saw in target. hope you get one soon, because they are definately a lot more advanced than v3.

what is a tamagothci v4 like
The V4 has new games (Jumping Rope, Mimic, and more). Your Tama gets mail at different times of the day (A Horoscope, Gifts from the King, a Robber may come and steal some points, Information about your job and schooling).

You get to start off in Pre-school when your Tama is a toddler. Then you move up through schooling with new teachers, and eventually you can get a job :) There's many jobs your Tama can get (Scientist, Chef, etc.).

Your V4 also allows you to have your own Username and then you can go on the new Tamatown with it. You can get more than 1 item at once! When you are done at Tamatown, you simply put in the passwords one by one. This way, you don't need to log in and out of Tamatown on your Tamagotchi each time you want to get an item or gift from Tamatown.

There are A LOT of new characters, and many of your old favorites! Each job has a different mini-game for you to play, and you get paid Gotchi-points each day for your job.

A new features is that the Tamagotchi will turn the lights off and on on their own when they go to sleep and wake up! So instead of the lamp icon, there is the mail icon there instead.

Hope I helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back