V4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I have been just checking my PM's and not looking about to see what is really going on in TT. Well today I finally decided to look about and see what is going on and I saw all these posts about V4's. So V4's...Do they really exist? If they do please reply under this post or PM me about all that they can do. Thanks. :angry:
they are 100% real i live in vancouver, washington and i got mine at target a couple hours ago it is the best

:D :furawatchi: any way I got a v4 and i live in kansas! for a christmas present! They are out! people are saying that because they dont have it and they wana seem if they were first.(i do it all the time! no biggie ;) look in SOME target stores they WILL be on sale :) red is O-U-T

I am pretty sure that they exist but thet are going to be out of stock for a long time! :p

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:p :) :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

They're out in most of america!!

They're out in Wal-mart Target ToysRus, how I know?

I HAVE ONE!!!!

I'M IN OHIO AND I DO RESEARCH!

PANIC AT THE DISCO, I WRITE SINS NOT TRAGEDIES!

Oh, well imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,

and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words:

"What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.

"And yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

I'd chime in, "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of...

Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved

Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne

Oh! Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved

Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

Again...

Again...

touch screen tamas are not fake, they are real! they are a new version of japenese tamas! if you get a uratama around now it has a piece of paper advertising them! u hav 2 sort out taxes and more stuff! (i no this coz my auntie nos japense) you no the bobble on V4? The bobble on this tama is a tapper thing for the tama!!!!!!!!!!

I live in MN and there out, and NO they do not have touch screens. The new perks are, jobs, school, 20 games, new chars and....thats about it.

Sorry but I have been just checking my PM's and not looking about to see what is really going on in TT. Well today I finally decided to look about and see what is going on and I saw all these posts about V4's. So V4's...Do they really exist? If they do please reply under this post or PM me about all that they can do. Thanks. :p
They do. Spiffy has one, and it isn't a fake. We have many charts about it now.

We know info The TamaTown people have put up many V4 Sites, but kept the v3 tamaTown.

See? They DO exist! They'll become more common probably in mid-2007.

-FUr/Pl

They r in the US! i saw them on the Toy R Us online store. 2 bad they arent availible online but they will b.

That growth chart is inaccurate. The tama's I have are not listed on that chart.

:) Its Real. If you live in San Digeo, California go to Target!!!!
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] :( :eek: :D :D I have the glow-in-the-dark one :( :( [SIZE=14pt]and that tamagotchi growth chart by Troubled Panda is acurate!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I have one!!!!! go to TARGET[/SIZE]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S how do you get the invisible font for posting messages? :( :( :eek: :D :D :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back