V5: Parent Evolutions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a normal cheerful family, don't worry. If you do a search on here for the growth charts, you'll find it all explained for you, much easier than me trying to word it (I'm useless at explanations :eek: )

x

No worries.

I think there's a growth chart for pretty much every Tamagotchi out there except the Music Star, so if you do a search, you'll find whatever info you need aout pretty much anything on here.

x

does anybody know how to get Kizatchi or Violetchi :huh: ^_^ ^_^ ;) ;) -_- -_- :D :angry: some people say you should make your female tamagotchi trained from 40% to 70% ............or some thing like that

WTFW I had a Yonepatchi so I mated it with a kuchipatchi and it was at bonding 100% when I had checked last, but when they laid eggs I got three eggs! :furawatchi:

i have mumutchi, I want the meme family so i mate my mumutchi and a memetchi the orange one with swirly hair right? i also have 100% bonding so it will be pure bred right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back