V5: Parent Evolutions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=10pt]Ok something weird happen i married a chantochi or w/e its called with my mametchi and i got 3 eggs is that ok?[/SIZE]

use the

milk (meal)

magnifying glass (item)

codes :magnifying glass

milk

43390 :)

i got my tama on friday and on tuesday the dating channel won't work ! whats the deal?

man i want a ninja family soooooo bad so is it just to let them not be happy since the day they're born?? or what

You dont have to mate two space characters to get a space child you can mate makkiko with sunnitchi to get iwatchi.

[SIZE=14pt]My Eldest tama is a nonopotchi and [/SIZE]twice KISSED his SIBLINGS out of the blue,and they KISSED HIM BACK! Is this UNUSUAL?!?!?!?!?!?
This is normal. its cos of them bonding level ur on about 70% or sumthin its changes the more bonding level you have.

i just have a question....how come my tamagotchi isnt able to get married yet and it's already an adult??? someone please help me....

how many generations can u have on your tamagotchi?????????? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammy!1220 - your tama has to be about 48 hours into being an adult before you can marry them on the V5.

Freakypurpleplant - it's normal, because you had Planetchi come visit you on the dating channel, and you chose to marry it, you only ever get one egg. It will only have one growth pattern, which you can see on here - https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901 - at the bottom of part 2.

Destin4tama - I'm not sure there is a limit providing you care for each generation well.

x

Here are the shop codes for your tamagotchi V4. The number of gp is what it costs to buy the item after the first time.

The V4 instruction sheet tells you how to enter the codes:

At the shop counter screen, press (A).

Then, press (A) quickly three times. When the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in the secret code to reveal a new item.

[A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

Pen = 15,000 gp:

BBCA CCCA.

Steak = 1,400 gp:

ACAB ACAC.

Clone = 14,000 gp:

BAAB ACBA.

Honey = 7,000 gp:

CCBA AABB.

CD3 = 0 gp:

CAAA BACB.

The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

:p

Something strange happened...

I had Makiko, and I got her married with 40% bonding to ether Sukatchi or Nemutchi (I don't exactly remember which...)

So, when they got married, Makiko became Majorite and Sukatchi/Nemutchi became Memepatchi. They had two eggs, and when I looked at the status, I noticed that it said that I currently had the "Cheerful Family".

Is it a glitch, or is it just another Cheerful Family? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back