V5: Parent Evolutions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused. I thought the idea of this tamagotchi was to take care of three of them. A family. I went on to the dating channel and agreed to my Violetchi to hook up with Sunnytchi. They both turned into Mamametchi and Planetchi and had an Iwatchi who is now a Hoshitchi. But that's it. Occasionally, I will see the parents in the mini-games, some idle animations and when feeding, but now I've just got one tamagotchi to take care of. I don't get the point of the initial three tamagotchis?

For some STRANGE reason, the matchmaker on my V5 wont accept the tamagotchi. This is its family (used to be ninja family):

Mukugetchi - Son

Potechi - Daughter

Uhyotchi - Son

Kasiratchi - Father

Okugatatchi - Mother

:wub:

:huh[SIZE=21pt]: Hmmm... Well, I was wondering...are the smart, cheerful, easygoing, large, small, and ninja family the only pure families in the game? Can we get other ones through experimentation? Just wondering. :p [/SIZE]

Oop0sies. I meant the planet family too.

Oh, and in reply to carmen719's question: you can only go to the matchmaker after 48 hours (two days).

I got sukatchi. it breeded with :furawatchi: . i didnt get a Violet family. :huh: :huh:

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Thankz ALOT for this info. Imkinda new tooh this tamatalk thingy....

^-^ :) :)

:D

^_^

;)

will the matchmaker come to me if i didnt go to the dating channel?

btw i am new to here =)

to make the matchmaker give you 3 more chances u only need to set the time to 6:59 (or a min before wen ever they wake up)

;)

Um...

It says Planetchi comes from Planetchi but doesn't it come from Sunnytchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm how do u know what they are if your using the dating show??? it doesn't show the names does it?

*nevermind*

Last edited by a moderator:
Large Family back to Normal Family

balance biscuit

mirror

Petite Family back to Normal Family

milk

magnifying glass

Ninja Family back to Normal Family

steamed bun

whistle

:rolleyes: :( :(

Thanks for the information! It is really good, there are some evalutions there I never knew there were.

*Tamagotchi Song*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back