V5: Parent Evolutions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got this 3, 560 dollar snack and it turned my hatugatchi into a kuromametchi! im so happy tomorrow i will b able to get married! :p ttyl tamafans

If i've got a blended family, how can i make it into a named family, for example, the ninja family or something.

All Tamagotchi v5 Users must read this!!!!!!!!

Click the fifth icon on your T. V5 And click V5, you will have two options "GAME" or "

MARRY" Choose game, when it is on standby point it at another tamagotchi v5 (if you know someone who has one) push all three buttons and it will play a myterrious game i think its in the kings castle because the king was there, but i may warn you theres a 93% chance it will not work and 7% chance it will, i had to try it like thirty times well sorry if it didnt work.

:lol: :( :) :wacko: :ph34r: ^_^

if you are wondering how to speed up the evolution of your tamagotchi v5 or you are wishing for the days to go by faster (when your an adult) so you can get married, Ive FOUND OUT HOW.

if you are interested, please follow these instructions carefully

NOTE:this only works on the day your tama evolved into a child, or teenager, or adult

1. change the time to 8:59 p.m. on your clock

2. wait one minute until they are asleep

3. then change the time to 11:59 p.m. and wait one minute

4. once the clock reaches twelve change the time one more time to 6:59 a.m. and wait one minute until they are awake

5. once your tamagotchi is awake you repeat this process again (starting from number 1)

6. Once they are awake again (after step 4) it should be 7:00 a.m.

7. after that do NOT change the time untill they evolve (at around 2:00 in the afternoon)

Now you dont have to wait 2 days to get your desired tama, i know i didnt want to

Thanks

:) :lol: :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ^^;

I'm new here. And, sorry but my english isn't so good. Also, I have a question. I have a tamagotchi celebrity and now my family has change into a pudding-family :angry:

How can I change back my old characters? Can you help me? ._.

Bye rannilein

I have a question. Okay, so a long time ago I got the sumo family, but now it's 6 gen later and I let them drop to comepletly empty 2-3 and I'm worried they will become the petite family. If they do, can I bring them back with milk(NOTE: I have never had the petit family before, but I had the Sumo family,.)

~Camelle

I know! I think you shouldfeed it with milk and use the item magnifying glass. If im not wrong :eek:

-XiaoChomChom :p

uuuummmm idk if you can help with this :p but my tamas are on their second day as adults everyone says thats when they get married mine wont can you plz help? :furawatchi:

i have sukatchi and i married with violetchi

and they turned into memepapatchi and mamametchi

have 3 children mimifuwatchi ( male , female ) and omutuchi ( son )

how can.. i want flower family :)

how do i become an adult? how do i pause my tamagotchi?
pause is travel show adult wait 10 days without pause or pause but make up for pause time

i REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY WANT TO NOW HOW TO MAKE MY GUYS EVOLVE! :mellow: :lol: <_< :( :huh: :p B) :) :unsure: :ph34r: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :angry: :wacko: :furawatchi: :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]My Eldest tama is a nonopotchi and [/SIZE]twice KISSED his SIBLINGS out of the blue,

and they KISSED HIM BACK! Is this UNUSUAL?!?!?!?!?!?

i have sukatchi and i married with violetchi and they turned into memepapatchi and mamametchi

have 3 children mimifuwatchi ( male , female ) and omutuchi ( son )

how can.. i want flower family :)
You need to raise your own Violetchi and then marry it to a Sukatchi (not sure if it can work the other way round). Bonding lvel must be 100%. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back