V5: Parent Evolutions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my eldest male tama is a Furikotchi. is he part of the mame family??NOmy next eldest girl is a violetchi.can i get her to mate instead of the eldest son??YES!
read ur edited post 4 answers.wen u go on dating show dont press any buttons and select goes to ur tamas jus press @ until violetchi comes then ta da! good luck finding sukatchi!

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks alot for posting the tips and tricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :) :) :) :hitodetchi: :mimitchi:

my tama consantly the parent one okugatatchi and memepapatchi they come out and kiss on the screen

The following are all "Adult-to-Parent" evolutions on the V5.
FATHERS

PapaMametchi

Comes from Mametchi, Furikotchi, or Hatugatchi.

MemePapatchi

Comes from Sukatchi, Mumutchi, or Uhyotchi.

PapaPatchi

Comes from Kuchipatchi, Nemutchi, or Mukugetchi.

MOTHERS

MaMametchi

Comes from Chantotchi, Violetchi, or Lovezukintchi.

MemeMamatchi

Comes from Memetchi, Onputchi, or Watatchi.

MamaPatchi

Comes from HotTeatchi, Yonepatchi, or Potetchi.

OTHER PARENTS

PapaKurotchi (Father)

Comes only from KuroMametchi.

Majorite (Mother)

Comes only from Makiko.

Planetchi (Father or Mother)

Comes only from Planetchi.

NEGLECT PARENTS

These parents not only come from the neglect adults. From the second gen onward, if you neglect and the characters become "neglect" adults, the parents become neglect parents, and can't be changed back.

Metaboritchi (Father or Mother)

Comes from Osumotchi (Large Family, feeding lots of meals).

Puchioyatchi (Father or Mother)

Comes from Puchiputchi (Petite Family, almost never feeding).

Kasiratchi (Father)

Comes from Gozarutchi (Ninja Family, no Happiness hearts).

Okugatatchi (Mother)

Comes from Kunoitchi (Ninja Family, no Happiness hearts).

PURE FAMILIES

These are families that are only gotten under specific conditions.

Mame Family

Get Mametchi. Raise Bonding to 100%. Breed with Chantotchi.

Parents become PapaMametchi and MaMametchi.

2 eggs, hatch into 2 Mimifuwatchi. Oldest becomes Mametchi, youngest becomes ChaMametchi.

Meme Family

Get Memetchi. Raise Bonding to 100%. Breed with Mumutchi.

Parents become MemePapatchi and MemeMamatchi.

2 eggs, hatch into 2 Omututchi. Oldest becomes Memetchi, youngest becomes Imotchi.

Kuchipa Family

Get Kuchipatchi. Raise Bonding to 100%. Breed with Yonepatchi.

Parents become PapaPatchi and MamaPatchi.

2 eggs, hatch into 2 Futabatchi. Oldest becomes Kuchipatchi, youngest becomes ChibiPatchi.

Violet Family

Get Violetchi. Raise Bonding to 100%. Breed with Sukatchi.

Parents become PapaKizatchi and MamaVioletchi.

2 eggs, hatch into Mimifuwatchi and Omutuchi. Mimifuwatchi becomes Violetchi, Omutuchi becomes Kizatchi.
I married Mametchi and chantotchi, hoping to get a Mame Family

Only one egg appeared, It went through the WHOLE grouth process and turned to a Mametchi, What do I do!

[SIZE=21pt]TYVM[/SIZE] 

HOW DO YOU GET A SPACE FAMILY??????
When entering dating show wait until Planeitchi comes out and shows you a Sunnytchi.Any character can make with it and you should get Iwatchi for a baby and should only get 1 egg.Once it's grown up and an adult go into dating show and marry whatever space character you.Also to get space family takes 1 entire generation if doing it like this.Another way to get Space family is by mating 2 tamagotchis from different regions make space family.Ex:US+Japanese Tama = Space family.

I just found out how to get the matchmaker to get the perfect match for a pure family. ( :D I'm not sure if any else thought of it.. someone probably has) Once you get the matchmaker ond you don't get the right match after the 3rd try, just set the time one minute before bedtime wait until your tama(s) go to sleep, then set the time to 11:59 pm wait one minute, then set the time one minute before your tama(s) wake up time then wait till they wake up..and you have 3 more chances to get your tama's perfect match.

well, actually u dont need to wait that long...

just set the time when ur tamas are asleep (anytimes their asleep)

and then make it back to the time they are awake (anytime they are awake)

;)

:eek: My sister's tamagotchi v5 parents had a baby and instead of 3 or 2 tamagotchi characters there was 1 tamagotchi. We checked if it was a particular type of familitchi and it was! It was called the 'cheerful family'. Could you plz find more info about this for me ppl. Thanx!

okay so, my v5 family tamas just transformed in adults. (mametchi, sukatchi, and memetchi.) but when i

go to the dating channel it wont let me on. why. when can i mate my tamas. :p :p :eek:

:lol: :) :lol: GIVE THE NINGA FAMILY A WISTLE AND TELL GO BACK TO SOME THING MORE NORMAL :lol: :) :furawatchi: :wacko: :angry: :unsure: :D

the mames and memes family characters i like the most, since when training i always go for the middle icon..but my tamas teens are bakutchi,ichigotchi and mametkachi.Since bonding is 90 percent i'm hoping to get 'pure' family.

i can't get my tama into a parent~su!!!<<it is makin me angry~su(puh-lease don't ask about the~su)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back