Version 4.5 Purchased!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I got mine in the mail today and started it up... and guess what? the "sectet shop code" in the instruction sheet DOESN"T WORK!!!! Looks like another long week of code cracking around here, lol.

Hey! I got mine in the mail today and started it up... and guess what? the "sectet shop code" in the instruction sheet DOESN"T WORK!!!! Looks like another long week of code cracking around here, lol.
Yep, took the words right out of my mouth! :angry: I did some double checking and the secret code they used was exactly the one on the V4 instruction manual...

KM- what design did you purchase?

Tama-Love

I got the purple one :angry: I'm going to start shop code testing tonight! (On my way to chat, care to join?)

Seeing that both you have it... please answer the q above. :angry:
Sorry. Anxious teen.
The toys are $15 plus tax for me... I don't know KM's price because she stated that it arrived. The toys are similar to the V4.5, but yet different. You can read my log, here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=12817&st=0& , don't worry-- I am not advertising. ;)

@ KM- I'll try to join you! But I'm cooking dinner at the moment.

Tama-Love

They (as far as I can tell) are exactly like the V4. Only 4.5 has different characters and games. I'm only had mine since this afternoon, so my tama's not even 1 yet. I got mine off eBay, and just like when V4 came out, they are overpriced there.

@Tama-Love~That's okay. I need to do the same thing right about now :angry:

Just picked mine up! The color I wanted! Black and Red flowers and butterflies! Lol. I haven't opened mine yet.

I live in So Cal too. They had like, 2 more. They were sorta hidden, lol. Erm, yeah, they're just $15 so if you can survive without one, don't buy it off amazon. Save yourself $10. Unless, like always, they go down in price.

bamcr

I can't wait to get a v4.5!!! They just updated Tamatown for the v4.5, too!

is that true!?were exactly u get it!what country is it australia! if it is is it in brisbane!

tell soon! ;)

Wow! You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! Does anyone have an idea when V4.5 will arrive in Ohio?

Ugh, Ireland always get stuff way later than the US and England... I think I'll have a bit of a wait. xD

You are so lucky @.@ I am so anxious to get a Tamagotchi V4.5

And you have the design I want... *sob*

I may not be able to have one because my dad thinks Im too old for them and I'm only 10!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too old for them? Did you tell him that the original ones were made for people who wanted to have pets a work? If you still ike something, you can't be too old for them!!!!

You are so lucky @.@ I am so anxious to get a Tamagotchi V4.5And if you have the design I want... *sob*

I may not be able to have one because my dad thinks Im too old for them and I'm only 10!
Too old for them? bahahaha! I'm 14 and I have 10 tamagotchis. Mothra is probably an adult and s/he has over 100! You are never too old for something you love.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back