Version 4.5 Purchased!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too old for them? bahahaha! I'm 14 and I have 10 tamagotchis. Mothra is probably an adult and s/he has over 100! You are never too old for something you love.
C~M
Yeah you are right. But after I begged and cried for it my dad bought it! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue id this code is for the V2 or what, but I got a code from winning a game on Tamagotchi.com.
It's CACABABC.

See if it's a code.
It works, just not on the V2. It only works on the V3. Try it! It will give you a suprize! ;)

You got one and live in Arizona!? That means New Mexico is soon to get ahold of them too! :lol: I am soooooooooo excited! I think I have called Toys-R-Us, Wal-Mart, and Target like every day for the last three weeks. :p

Jewy :eek:

It doesn't seem to be out over in my little town in West Virginia just yet, so I went on ebay and got ahold of one! It came this morning! I also got the red one with the butterflies! ^_^

I just bought a Red Butterflies V4.5 at a Walmart in NC today. I am sure local states will have them in stock too soon.

I finally found some in Minnesota in the Twin Cities area.

I got the red with butterflies and that see thru-ish green one. I am playing with the red one. ;)

I am in the Chicago area, and I have checked Walmart, Walgreens, and Toys R Us. None of them have 4.5, only a lot of V4s.

I finally found some in Minnesota in the Twin Cities area.I got the red with butterflies and that see thru-ish green one. I am playing with the red one. :rolleyes:
LOL, that's the one I own. ^-^

Tama-Love

cool the same happened to me with the last v4 on shelves december 3rd..

by the way, i hope i get the black flames one, the new tamagotchi does not seem so exiting, the v4 turned out not like i expected.

i got a new tamagotchi school recently anyways..

soo, i will take my time to buy the v4.5 *goes running off to buy it*

My mom is taking me to target tomorrow to go clothes shopping, I am just going to 'CHECK' to see if they have any 4.5 and if they do, my mom will surely bu it for m,e even though like 4 days ago i got a new v.4 XD

when do they come out in england? i think someone said they were out...does anyone know?

Well, I went to 2 Toys R Us's yesterday and all the have is like a gagillion v4's and ABSOLUTELY NO v4.5's. :wacko:

But, I am going to go [maybe] to K-mart, Target and any other store I can find! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back