Version 4.5 Purchased!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
._.

I went to buy the V4, thinking it was the V4.5

I remember there was a red one behind the one i got, and it was the only red one, and it was a v4.5

ahh well

Life stinks :rolleyes:

Yay! I picked mine up today. It'a a purple lava shell. I have to say, htis is my favorite shell design I have ever purchased! The background is a little blue city... I love it!!!!

For all of you that can't decide whether or not to get one:

I was not very keen on buying a 4.5 after I looked a my semi-new v4, but I did anyways, as I had some extra money laying around. It is awesome!!! Climb is the most addicting game! Go get a 4.5!!

FlyingFeathers, as of I. Climb is addicting aswell as tug-of-war. My new V4.5 is flames - very fun. I wuv my Kiki. :)

Will they come out in Texas? I need to know plz. if anybody does know plz PM me! MUST GET 4.5!

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Texas and I purchased my V4.5's off toysrus.com. They are the 4 tamagotchis that don't have an image. It says V4 but I know it's a V4.5 because I got the Red Butterflys and the Purple Lava off there.

C~M

It seems many people are obtaining V4.5s. If any need help, PM me. I'll gladly help. :p

Yes, they are out in Texas! I dob't know where in Texas you live, but the Houston and Dallas area have them already!

Yes, they are out in Texas! I dob't know where in Texas you live, but the Houston and Dallas area have them already!
Yay! I live in the Dallas area! I actually live in Carrollton though. I live right on the border of Carrollton and Dallas (well, very close to it).

C~M

Yeah, where I live, gas prices go up and down like a Yoyo! (It could be 1.09, come back up the road, 1.06, next day .98, next day back up to 1.09!)

Anyways, congratulations on your V4.5! Which design did you get in particular? Either I read wrong, or you didn't say what design.

I haven't gotten a V4.5, I'm going to pierce my ears next weekend, and get a V4.5 tommorow! Lets pray that they have Running Cheetah/Purple Lava!

From,

Zoria

I got A black flames 4.5 off of eBay, it still hasent come yet, but when it does, ill say

I got the same design. Congrats! I thought the Red Butterfiles design was the coolest.

Seeing as they are in amazon.com, does that mean they will soon come out soon on amazon.co.uk? I tried to get one from amazon.com, but it doesn't ship to the UK.
That stinks that amazon.com doesnt ship 2 the UK. I live near Washington D.C. and they havent come out here yet.... ;) I need one bcuz its been 2 long

Yeah, where I live, gas prices go up and down like a Yoyo! (It could be 1.09, come back up the road, 1.06, next day .98, next day back up to 1.09!) 

Where the heck do u live???????? Near D.C. its 2.77.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back