WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your accounts got reset again...

who the heck is doing this?!?! :(

:eek: :(

they seriously gotta stop tho!

i bet its annoying for you who got them reseted.

and i highly doubt BanDai did it :(

some people are actually saying that.

people hav found weird hacks

and are using it against people on Music City...

I hope it does stop tho...

seriously

nope it happened about 5 times to me...in the matter of MINUTES of me fixing it

OK PEOPLE i'm revealing my secret account that im probably gonna be using from now on.

its CH1033.....like chloe for my name. lol. HOPEFULLY that one doesnt get reset either.

it probably will tho...cause i really think its the site. it didnt do that until i started using it a few days ago. it stinks because i was at 3rd supergold and level 50 on my own and i just bumped it up to 1 and now boom its gone.

**EDIT

NEVERMIND that one got reset too. i quit music city. i worked too hard to get to level 50 and to 3rd gold all on my own. im not about to start over. i probably wont be around anymore. done.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait, what!noo!

;(

it wont be the same without you!

:eek: :( :( :p
every time i log in...within at least 5 minutes...EVERYTHING resets. and i have to start over...im thinking of doing it for competitions...but im not gonna be on very often..maybe for a minute if that.

bye bye top visitor ranking, it was fun while it lasted lol :( ...i just dont want to go through the trouble of re-earning everything i worked for

every time i log in...within at least 5 minutes...EVERYTHING resets. and i have to start over...im thinking of doing it for competitions...but im not gonna be on very often..maybe for a minute if that.
bye bye top visitor ranking, it was fun while it lasted lol :eek: ...i just dont want to go through the trouble of re-earning everything i worked for
wait what?

*Cute Dazzilitchi is crying right now* :(

bye bye top visitor ranking, it was fun while it lasted lol :) ...i just dont want to go through the trouble of re-earning everything i worked for
WHAT!?

Your Producer level is 50, and your CD is Gotchi Gold, you still have your contest history, you still have a great room, and you're still at the top ranks!

You don't have to quit.

If you don't feel like boosting it back up to the way it was all the time, you don't have to.

WHAT!? 

Your Producer level is 50, and your CD is Gotchi Gold, you still have your contest history, you still have a great room, and you're still at the top ranks!

You don't have to quit.

If you don't feel like boosting it back up to the way it was all the time, you don't have to.
thats the thing...i fixed it so NOW my producer level is 50 and I have gotchi gold...because I am signed off. But when I login to music city I KID YOU NOT...within MINUTES my producer level is 1 and i have 10th bronze and 0 points.

thats the thing...i fixed it so NOW my producer level is 50 and I have gotchi gold...because I am signed off. But when I login to music city I KID YOU NOT...within MINUTES my producer level is 1 and i have 10th bronze and 0 points.
That's so stupid.

Well, at least you will always have the top ranks.

Why are they targeting you guys anyway?

Happened to me today too. Thank goodness I didn't have my 1st Gold CD Equipped. It didn't change that rank because I was working on my other CD...which did drop back down to 10th Bronze. But I did lose my Level and everything. Totally ticks me off. I'm thinkin' they're doing it just in case you might have cheated...I don't know.

That's so stupid.Well, at least you will always have the top ranks.

Why are they targeting you guys anyway?
i wont be at the top of the ranks if i stay logged off...lol...maybe for competitions though

and i have no idea, oh well

:D it reset my acount three times after i used the cheat from tamazone dont use it

(sigh) it took me a month to get to 50th pl if it happens agein im going to get maddddddddddddd :p
sorry it wasent that i fount out alot of people that got there acount reset where there level 50 and there populer maybe thats why

ps: sorry about the last post your alod to use it it no cjs fault and it my be somone that added us as friends

i got my acount reset agein

and i lost my 1st place cd :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i decided to give it another shot last night and today....and like an hour ago...my producer level went to 1 but my money and cd level stayed

my friend got a glitch were his cd would not lv up i told himt to try to get the cd to manully lv up by playing games then it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back