WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not happened to me phew but IF its bandai then i am so angry :angry: :angry: but not with u with bandai!

if its some hacker (not me if thats what u think!) then...well, how to steal items by doing that? :huh: how to steal levels? :huh: hackers doing it for no reason!

and why would bandai wanna do it? :huh: why would anyone? :huh: does not make sense to me. :lol:

well i completely jinxed myself. I got reset again on UP0987 while i was online and CH1033 got reset offline..which is weird. but yeah i think im gonna be on a lot less...ill still go on but not long probably. I tried again and it stopped resetting for over a week...but i guess it didnt really stop. so yea

Tips for avoiding account reset:

1. Stay in one server

2. Go on when you are at the computer. [This tip is the most important]

3. Get on tamatown only when you want to.

:D Your account got reset again? Than it's not who I thought it was :D

I really hope this doesn't stop you from playing Music City fully, that would be very upsetting for some people who you are friends with, and your fans. I really hope this does stop permanently. I emailed Bandai but with their reputation of not replying often, I don't think they will reply soon; maybe never.

I had thought it was OK7272 but I just found out yesterday that it was a friend of mine. Now I have no idea who it might be. It could be AM2010. They are on almost everyday as well. I can't assume stuff because I have no idea/ any idea of who can hack or what. I just REALLY hope they stop! :D :D B)

Edit:

just a word or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Way - Why is Bandai doing this?

Do you think it's because of the NEW AREA? Bandai is trying to fix and add the NEW AREA to Music City and so it messes up THINGS?? Like All the Glitches - Can't get into rooms - Or can't log in - And RESETTING ACCOUNTS?!?

That's a possibility

i dont know who it is. BEFORE when i was dazzilitchigirl (i mean before i joined) i would have thought it was evil dazzilitchi (i dont now!) and when i was dazzilitchigirl i would have thought i was dazzilitchi star (dont now) and u know why. but right now im DazzlaDelpha and i think its BANDAI. who would want to hack like that? and who could at all? anyway, both OK7272 and AM2010 seem quite nice to me and have been in my room and not reset me ever. but i think they're gonna soon! :angry:

i dont know who it is. BEFORE when i was dazzilitchigirl (i mean before i joined) i would have thought it was evil dazzilitchi (i dont now!) and when i was dazzilitchigirl i would have thought i was dazzilitchi star (dont now) and u know why. but right now im DazzlaDelpha and i think its BANDAI. who would want to hack like that? and who could at all? anyway, both OK7272 and AM2010 seem quite nice to me and have been in my room and not reset me ever. but i think they're gonna soon! :nazotchi:
Okay. Nobody cares about the first half of you message. :D

i dont know who it is. BEFORE when i was dazzilitchigirl (i mean before i joined) i would have thought it was evil dazzilitchi (i dont now!) and when i was dazzilitchigirl i would have thought i was dazzilitchi star (dont now) and u know why. but right now im DazzlaDelpha and i think its BANDAI. who would want to hack like that? and who could at all? anyway, both
OK7272

and AM2010 seem quite nice to me and have been in my room and not reset me ever. but i think they're gonna soon!  :D
argh why do you people think it is OK7272...

she is my friend in realz.

and i know that if she would hack someone,

she would tell her friends it would be her.

~_~ trust me, its not her at all

Lol...i just got 1000 points somehow. lol...i really think its someone messing with us

Lol...i just got 1000 points somehow. lol...i really think its someone messing with us
You know what was even stranger? I got 100,000 gotchi points and my rank had gone up to 3rd super gold! Wow! :lol: Who did that? because I was like how would I get that many?! :eek:

Oh and sorry about your account reset :( :( :( :( :(

My best friend :( You can't give up :(

You won't get reset if you stay in 1 server :blink: You can get extra gotchi points :D

And congrats for getting 3rd place! :D :D

Edit- How do you work the genorator

You know what was even stranger? I got 100,000 gotchi points and my rank had gone up to 3rd super gold! Wow! :D Who did that? because I was like how would I get that many?! :eek:

Oh and sorry about your account reset :mellow: :blink: :lol: :( :(

My best friend :( You can't give up :(

You won't get reset if you stay in 1 server :huh: You can get extra gotchi points :D

And congrats for getting 3rd place! :D :D

Edit- How do you work the genorator
thats awesome! yeah I saw that u had 3rd super gold! i was so proud :D

and yeah...idk about the staying on one server thing...bc it happened to me even when i was offline...so im just gonna be on like i usually am and some days i just wont be on at all...i kinda stopped caring at this point lol!

but yeah the generator is in this topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=166129

But i wouldn't recommend using it bc ever since i started using it, i started to get reset...try it with one of ur other accounts for a while...if those dont get reset then i would do it on AB5798

No Way - Why is Bandai doing this?Do you think it's because of the NEW AREA? Bandai is trying to fix and add the NEW AREA to Music City and so it messes up THINGS?? Like All the Glitches - Can't get into rooms - Or can't log in - And RESETTING ACCOUNTS?!?

That's a possibility
Will... a few people did say that the New Area would open, when Tamagotchi the Movie was released in USA. And it does make since because of the new features, like you can get Tamagotchi pets in your room. That's why no rooms have ever get reseted, huh. Maybe because they have to add the new features.... it would reset accounts for no reason... GLITCH! :wacko:

BUT, it doesn't explain why some accounts like mine keep reseting... or.... Bandai hasn't fixed the glitch. Remember when the contests had a glitch, it was useless for 2 or 3 weeks. :angry:

.... it would reset accounts for no reason... GLITCH! <_<
it would reset the SAME people's accounts for no reason ^_^ :eek:

if anything though...i really do hope its because of a glitch...because glitches are temporary...i would hate for it to keep on going

Will... a few people did say that the New Area would open, when Tamagotchi the Movie was released in USA. And it does make since because of the new features, like you can get Tamagotchi pets in your room. That's why no rooms have ever get reseted, huh. Maybe because they have to add the new features.... it would reset accounts for no reason... GLITCH! <_<
BUT, it doesn't explain why some accounts like mine keep reseting...  or.... Bandai hasn't fixed the glitch. Remember when the contests had a glitch, it was useless for 2 or 3 weeks. ^_^
Naaaah, I don't think that's true. If it was, I don't think it would make sense why they only sem to be resetting the accounts of popular users.

Also, what do you mean by pets?

Are they still reseting? :wacko:
it did for me 2 weeks ago...but it never did ever since. give it a shot...if it resets...well...its nothing new at this point lol...i just go on anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back