WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NOES!!!

this is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent been on in like years! when did this start?!?!?!?!?!

I Hope ALL Ends WELL!!!!!

i fixed it by gaining real exp why dose it reset populer peoples acounts but the unpopuler people get the lost money and stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure it's database side? Could be clientside, as music city gets your account info such as points and exp from a page. This page grabs it from a Postgre database. If the connection is not fully working, the page could turn out data such as you have 0 points/null points which might be the cause.

There could be something bandais side in the tamatown client that sets your points to 0?

Most likely the first theory.

You sure it's database side? Could be clientside, as music city gets your account info such as points and exp from a page. This page grabs it from a Postgre database. If the connection is not fully working, the page could turn out data such as you have 0 points/null points which might be the cause.
There could be something bandais side in the tamatown client that sets your points to 0?

Most likely the first theory.
im totally agreeing with you because ur response sounds very intellectual

X-D

anyway guys...i gave it another shot over the weekend..and today...my account has not reset once...so yeah maybe its over

same right after i emailed bandai it started to stop but i got random money

and then they may of updated tamatown so maby that was why it was laggy on tamatown yester day

same wright after i emailed bandai it started to stop but i got random money
Yes. I've had the same thing happen to me.

My money skyrocketed! So did my CD level! I was shocked :angry:

I don't think Bandai has anything to do with it. People have been saying that as of recent.

Who could be doing this though?? :p

it started jan 25th
well it started December something where i am at.

and i was obviously being sarcastic...

can't take sarcasm can ya! :)

Aw, that must really suck! I mean, I don't access my account much anymore - heck, I don't even remember what my log-in details are - but this is simply outrageous!

I don't think emailing Bandai would help, since they never respond anyhow. (just my personal opinion! XD )

I don't want to make anybody angry or all, but Bandai probably didn't create a anti-hack system over Tamatown because, well, Tamatown is just there for them to rake in more revenue. *hides under a table expecting flames*

Still, I wish you all poor-unfortunate-people-with-reset-accounts lots of luck in fixing the problem! :blink:

(I have no idea how to fix teh problem - but I could ask my super-nerdy computer-geek guy friend about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back