WARNING!: ACCOUNT RESET!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Bandai did this beacause we're all cheating by JamesChaplin1's trick. It's sth like a punishment ;/

I don't like it though... Fair, but... Not fair :lol:

I've heared that it happened to normal users too... And they didn't cheat! Ewww ;/

Please join my forum - tamaland! it's great - and best of all - just like tamatalk!
Dude... U've got only 3 registered users... ^^ Maybe I'll join too? ;P / offtop

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Bandai did this beacause we're all cheating by JamesChaplin1's trick. It's sth like a punishment ;/ I don't like it though... Fair, but... Not fair ;)

I've heared that it happened to normal users too... And they didn't cheat! Ewww ;/

Please join my forum - tamaland! it's great - and best of all - just like tamatalk!
Dude... U've got only 3 registered users... ^^ Maybe I'll join too? ;P / offtop
I don't think that's true. I've used it, but none of this ever happened to me.

It's probably some site glitch, but it seems to have stopped now.

my account just got reset...........

EDIT:

Its SO annoying because WHILE I am trying to bring my CD level and points back up...someone keeps resetting it at the same time...so im in the middle of bringing it up then someone brings it back to zero WHILE im trying to fix it

IVE GOT HACKED!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

My cd went up gotchi gold and i get 300000 points IM SCARED I CHanGED EVERYTHInG.

And dazzilitchi star I SEE THAT TOO ITS GOING LIKE CARNIALEE SAID UP AND DOWN.

Why someone wants to hack us :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :angry:

I would like to get gotchi gold MYSELF. IM ASKING THIS AGAIN WHO REALLY WANT TO HACK PLACE LIKE TAMATOWN :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh:

IVE GOT HACKED!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: My cd went up gotchi gold and i get 300000 points IM SCARED I CHanGED EVERYTHInG.

And dazzilitchi star I SEE THAT TOO ITS GOING LIKE CARNIALEE SAID UP AND DOWN.

Why someone wants to hack us :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :angry:

I would like to get gotchi gold MYSELF. IM ASKING THIS AGAIN WHO REALLY WANT TO HACK PLACE LIKE TAMATOWN :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh:
probably the people that we are mean to LOL :p

but seriously...its annoying. it happened to me in the past too. and tamastargirl

Yep but its impossible to be nice to everyone lol. This was my first time when i got hacked and im maybe a bit overreacting. :angry: Hope it doesnt happen again. :angry:

Yep but its impossible to be nice to everyone lol. This was my first time when i got hacked and im maybe a bit overreacting.  :angry: Hope it doesnt happen again. :angry:
have you ever used that music city points gainer? the only people it happened to used that website.

i wish i never did =( i already had 2nd ultimate gold. i should've jus worked for 1st gotchi gold on my own :angry:

Yes I have heard about it but luckily i havent ned to use it.

I had 2nd ultimate gold too and i got it myself. OK its nice to have gotchi gold but it isnt kinda special you know.

It would have been more special to get it on my own :angry:

ME2620

Arg. Why does this always happen? it was so good when it stopped for a while and now it has come back! Who or what is doing this?!? Hopefully this doesnt' happen to any body els.

Yep I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else because it was REALLY SCARY. I was talking to UP0987 and checked her exchange item and suddenly POOF!! Her CD turned to 10 bronze and producer level to 1. To me it was like a warning then i noticed that i have suddenly 300000 points.(before that i had 22000 points) AND my cd turned for ultimate gold to gotchi gold. Then i changed whole account info and switch of computer. :angry:

Haha! adrenaline must'v been pumping. :angry: but it must be anoying wit all the hard work u put in ur acounts &stuff. all of it gon to waste

the first time it happened to me...i changed my password...but it kept happening :hitodetchi: i hope it will stop too

I changed my password and now when im trying to change my password again it wont let me do it i mean that when you need to print or press next when I press next nothing happens?

Yes I have heard about it but luckily i havent ned to use it.I had 2nd ultimate gold too and i got it myself. OK its nice to have gotchi gold but it isnt kinda special you know.

It would have been more special to get it on my own :rolleyes:

ME2620
*Music City user name removed* - naming and shaming - :lol: Maybe it's her :furawatchi:

I don't go on Music City much, anymore. But I haven't been reseted in AGES! I only go on Music City, like 2 or 3 times a week. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back