.:Warrior Cats: Thunderclan:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pantherpaw stepped towards Esmerelda. "Listen, you're in ThunderClan now. No harm will come to you, unless you give any of us reason to feel threatened."

Brightclaw looked at her kits proudly. They were learning the ways of the Clan so well. She also spoke to the new cat. "You obviously aren't familiar with anything around here. Are you a Clan cat... or a loner maybe? What is your name?"

This cat sure is strange, Brightclaw thought to herself. "Esmerelda? So you aren't a Clan cat." She could tell the grey she-cat meant no harm, so she sheathed her claws again. "And do you remember anything else? Where you came from, how you got hurt?"

She glanced to Patherpaw and Petalpaw. "You two have been of big help, now go find Dragonfang and tell him he's needed." She licked their ear swiftly, and they padded out of the den.

Dragonfang entered the den, looking puzzled. "Brightclaw, what's this about? Who is she?" He asked, pointing to tail to Esmerelda.

Brightclaw replied, "She is a newcomer. She remembers nothing except her name- Esmerelda. Maybe she comes from the Twolegplace by the lakeshore. I was thinking we could take her around, and she if anything sparks her memory."

Her mate nodded. "Uh, sure. I'm sure WindClan and RiverClan will understand. So, Esmerelda, is that all right with you?"

"Alright then. Esmerelda, come with us. And remember, you can't just attack someone. You'll get us all in trouble if you do that, understood?" Brightclaw explained.

Dragonfang dipped his head respectfully to his leader. "Willowstar, this cat means no harm. She stumbled across our Clan somehow. But she doesn't remember anything but her own name. Brightclaw and I thought we could take her around the territories to see if she recognizes anything."

"I have.. no idea.." Esmerelda replied, confused.

She slunk to the bag, and tore it open with a single claw. A mint-green powder poured out the slivered side.

Me join!!

Name: Skyblaze

Appearance: Here, I couldn't find a pic of a cat that looks like this that showed the whole body.

Position: Warrior

Personality: Laid back, easy going, and somewhat lazy; Despite him appearing to be lazy, he can be rather serious at times, and is intelligent.

Name: Faithpaw

Appearance:Here.

Position: Apprentice

Personality: He's kind, and warm and good hearted, although can be cold at times. His parents died so he was left alone with his sister Sunpaw who he gets along with well.

Name: Sunpaw

Appearance:Taadaah!

Position: Apprentice

Personality: She's feisty, athletic and somewhat kind(you have to warm up to her).

"NO!" Brightclaw exclaimed. "This is catmint! We have been searching all over the territories for this! Cat mint is used by medicine cats to cure greencough. Without it, cats can die from it."

Name: Snakefur

Appearance: Black with a greenish tinge, a nick in his left ear and a long tail.

Position: Warrior

Personality: Quiet, can be grumpy but usually fine

Name Heartpaw

Gender Female

Age 7 moons

appreance black cat white feet

position apprentice

personality out going fun funny

Lightstripe

Gender Male

Age 17 moons

Warrior