.:Warrior Cats: Thunderclan:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skyblaze padded out to the forest, not really feeling much like staying in the getting-crowded-and-thus-warmer warriors den. He heard a yowl for help, and started to run. Then he saw Eaglepaw, and then he sunk his teeth into her scruff and tugged.

Eaglepaw pulled with the help of Skyblaze. Her leg was stretching and it hurt. She yowled in pain.

Snakefur stood up.

"What now Eaglepaw?" He muttered. "Come on."

He headed swiftly for the camp entrance.

Skyblaze gave one final, forceful tug, and managed to free Eaglepaw from the mud. He fell back onto the ground, and gasped for air. Ten seconds later, he finally got back up, and asked, "Are you okay?"

Panting, Eaglepaw nodded. The mud had sunk to her (shoulder?) before Skyblaze managed to pull her out. Snakefur arrived at the scene a few moments later.

"What are you doing out this late?"

"Sorry Snakefur."

Skyblaze yawned, and then started to walk back to camp, but not before saying to Snakefur, "She got stuck in the mud puddle right there, so I tugged her out. It's your job to punish her." He walked back to camp.

...Which left Snakefur blankly trying to think of a punishment. Eaglepaw smirked, so he reverted to the classic.

"You can do the elders den."

"What?! She exclaimed.

"You heard what I said, fetch fresh bedding, check for ticks, you know exactly what I mean, Eaglepaw."

He left Eaglepaw stuttering, ("but... but...") and padded back to camp, sighing. He hoped he would be able to get at least a wink of sleep when he got back.

Snakefur padded back in shaking his head. He sat down in his bed and close his eyes.

Snakefur briefly explained the situation, how Eaglepaw had gotten stuck, how Skyblaze had saved her and how she was now set to the elders den.

"I wish she did, but she has been punished and I hope it won't happen again."

"Well what am I supposed to do then?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back