.:Warrior Cats: Thunderclan:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snakefur padded through the entrance with an old stringymoise in his jaws. it was all he could find, for the snow had taken away the goodness of fresh kill. His mouth dropped open at the sight of the catnip.

Heartpaw was really exited Today she will become a Apprentice to the clan

LightStripe can back from catching Prey he could also only find Stingymouse and padded through the snow till camp and dropped the kill

Sunpaw looked up at the sky. She was starving, and desperately wanted to go back to camp rather than border patrol with Faithpaw and Skyblaze. Groaning, she stood, shivering from the cold temperature of the night air as Skyblaze marked the border. Then the three of them headed back to camp.

Brightclaw and Dragonfang made their way back to the ThunderClan camp with the bag of catmint. The sooner Nightwhisker had it, the better chance the cats would have of being healed from greencough. Brightclaw approached the border patrol cats just coming back to camp. "Where is Nightwhisker? We need to give him something, now." She asked them.

Snakefur didn't say anything, but dropped the mouse on the pile and went into the warriors den.

Heartpaw went to the appretice den tired from the hunting she did today and quickly fell asleep

Lightstipe went into the Warriors den

Sunpaw and Faithpaw both took pieces of prey from the pile, Sunpaw taking a thrush while Faithpaw took a squirrel. They ate together, and then both walked over to the apprentice's den.

Snakefur murmered a quiet greeting to Lightstripe. "What's up with that catnip?" He asked.

Ooc: Sorry, I didn't read the post properly, ignore the catnip part on my post. Also, does the clan have a deputy? If there isn't I'd like to apply Snakefur. I probably won't be on when you read this so can you please send me a PM? It looks like mojotamagirl has already applied but she hasn't posted at all in this thread yet except for the form. I'm also going to assume the sun is setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heartpaw 'hey " to sun paw and Faithpaw

Lightsripe gretted back to skyblaze

New charrie!

Name: Eaglepaw

Appearance: Kitty!

Position: Apprentice

Personality: Quiet and shy. Her mentor is Snakefur just for the sake of waiting for other people to post.

Name: Icestorm

Appearance: Icestorm

Position: Warrior

Personality: Gentle, Quiet, Brave, Short-tempered and Clever.

Sunpaw yawned loudly, and curled into her nest. She unhappily jumped up a second later, noticing a thorn in her nest. She used her paw to shove it out before curling back into her nest.

Skyblaze didn't really feel tired. He stood up from his nest.

Faithpaw greeted Heartpaw.

Eaglepaw, grumpy from the lack of training, stalked out of the camp entrance for some late night hunting. She would catch the biggest squirrel in the forest!

Stardust purred around a little flower, before dropping on it. She had killed the flower, it was a horrible sight. Stardust hissed at the flower, she was an idiot.

Eaglepaw saw a mouse. She dropped into the hunting crouch and pounced. She missed and the mouse got away.

"dang..." She muttered. She felt a peculiar feeling and looked down. To her horror she saw her front left paw was stuck in some mud thing, and was slowly sinking. She yowled for help.

Icestorms ears perked up, she thought she could hear something then looked over at Snakefur. "Hey, do you hear that?" She asked calmly.

Latest posts

Back