Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, fun2 do you have your secret code? If you do, you can send ganz your secret code, state, birthdate, and all that junk and get your account back. then can I have it? Please? My friend would like a webkinz. Hey, just send me your secret code, birthdate, state and junk and I will send ganz it for you. Then they will lookup an account with the same secret code, birthdate, and state and get your account back. And since you lost interest, can my friend have it? As you know, I alerayd have a account. That's why it's for my friend.
i agree. i one time before i knew tamatalk, i forgot my account. so i used my gold and white cat code(the gold and white cat was my first webkinz). so use one of the codes fun2.

today my mom is going to look for more webkinz across our city. i told her to find the racoon and the husky. i also want the beagle and the black stallion(but it is not released yet.) i cant wait until the reindeer and black cat come out for halloween and christmas. i think the reindeer will sell like crazy. the black cat will sell like crazy too.

*Breaths hardly*
OMG! How'd you guess my fav nickname on the net?
lol!! So, what webkinz are you guys gonna get? Do you know what's amazing? The husky, beagle, and racoon have been at my mall for like 2 weeks now and they still have alot left.

:gozarutchi: They are going to make a Webkinz Kangroo. I saw it on Wikipeda.I can't wait for the Love Frog!
cool! the googles came in from chapters finally (i named it mrs-quack). my mom cancelled the order for the dalmation cause its too expensive(i really want the dalmation). my mom ordered the racoon from the same place my mom ordered the koala.i have the black lab and its the same price as the dalmation on ebay! its hard to find.

Wow! I might get 2 Webkinz today! I am going to make another account! My new username is:

mimitchi333

And remember that my other username is FurbyBaby123!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i see... but she seemed pretty rude, she didn't seem like a person that would give up her account THAT easily :( can i come over sometime? she's already on my friends list :mellow:
prettygirlmadi is pretty mean.... I think I was in this one topic once, and she wanted her own account, and then it turned out she stole puppyblew's account, then she started yelling and flaming................ Yeeahh.... My username BTW, is Mametchi9. Sorry, but I dun want to tell you people what my webkinz's names are or you will steal them.

They closed Webkinz.com! I can't adopt my Lil' Linz Panda named Allergra! But I got a letter in the mail from Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer!

Dear FurbyBaby123,

Your Gold and White cat has an innappropiate name. It is "I Love My Lips"! I will kill your Webkinz if you don't think of a good name for your next Webkinz that you adopt!

If you do, then good. I won't. But sometimes I may send letters about killing your Webkinz! I will see you In Webkinz World!

Love,

Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer

Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer is real!

I saw something about her on Youtube!

They closed Webkinz.com!  I can't adopt my Lil' kinz Panda named Allergra! But I got a letter in the mail from Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer!Dear FurbyBaby123,

Your Gold and White cat has an innappropiate name. It is "I Love My Lips"! I will kill your Webkinz if you don't think of a good name for your next Webkinz that you adopt!

If you do, then good. I won't. But sometimes I may send letters about killing your Webkinz!  I will see you In Webkinz World!

Love,

Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer

Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer is real!

I saw something about her on Youtube!
I can't adopt my Lil Kinz Panda named Oreo!

But i'm scared of Miss Birdy The Webkinz Killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back