Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday we went looking out for webkinz. they had the husky and the lion. i picked up those 2. they finally had trading cards. they were 2.99. i picked up 2 packes. my new pets names are nala(lion) and dusty(husky).

it sucks that some things that are grown take longer than others... it took 12 days for strawberries...

so far i have harvested 12 strawberries, 6 cabbage, 6 carrots, 6 pumpkin, 6 watermelon, 11 tomatoes and 8 corn :)

today i got the lil kinz black bear(holly) the lil kinz grey and white cat(milley) and the chocolate lab(brownie). i also got three more packs of trading cards. i got lots of food with my codes on my trading cards.

I got another new webkinz. I have 30 webkinz!!! I got a polar bear. They were selling it at Limited too. They had lil' pugs, chihuahuas, frogs, and polar bears.

He he, I named him Cola.

I know this is off topic, but if anyone is selling a nintendo 64 or knows where I can get one online, not ebay, for 30 dollars or less please pm me. Please help, I REALLY want one.Cause I used to have one when I was 5, I'm 11 and it broke, I luved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get it. Why? Because I don't want to wake up at six o'clock to play webkinz. They really need to be more accomodating to people who don't live in the EST. I'll go look on a website that will probably have it, and post here to tell you guys.

The clue appearently was "It's a real mix up"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back